Perfect Moment

Perfect Moment

A Story by Amber
"

This just came to me. I hope you saw and felt what I did.

"
     It was a beautiful, clear night. One of those nights that only appear a few times a year. The sky was midnight blue, so clear, so bold. The stars looked like diamonds in the sky. So big, so bright, so many. The stars alone lit up the dark, pure sky. You could get lost counting them. It seemed like the number of stars was never-ending. There was no moon that night. There was no need for the moon anyways. The night was perfect without it. When I looked up, gazing at the stars, it's like it took me from reality. Laying back on the damp, cool grass, while the crisp, chilling, wind blew across my bare legs, tickling them, just pulled me further from the world around me. I could of stayed like that for ever. In that moment everything was right, everything was ok. All the pain, sadness, anger, from earlier had magically vanished, disappeared with out a trace. I would do anything to go back to that moment, that perfect moment.

© 2014 Amber


Author's Note

Amber
Please don't mind grammar errors, I am working on them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 18, 2014
Last Updated on February 18, 2014
Tags: night, stars, beautiful, feelings, hope, peace

Author

Amber
Amber

About
Just a young girl who loves to write and wants to get her writings out there. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Story by Amber


What is Love? What is Love?

A Story by Amber


Do you believe? Do you believe?

A Story by Amber