Broken

Broken

A Story by Amber
"

More broken now than before....

"

       What we had I thought was perfect, was special, different, and was mine. I gave you my trust, my love and most of all my heart. I put so many walls up to protect myself from people like you. I saw you, the way you looked at things, most things people would over see. I saw that sparkle in your eyes when you looked at me and immediately my walls went down, like I wasn't there anymore. I was damage from my past, hoping you were the special one who could fix me. You knew my secrets, my fears, what I loved, how I thought, most importantly you knew my weakness. You took that knowledge and used it to benefit you. I was so out of my mind that I didn't see it or nor did I care what you were doing. As long as I had you I was complete, happy, and my world was perfect. One day, I guess you got tired of being my everything and just left without a warning. My whole world was ripped out of me, everything I knew was gone with the wind. I spend months and months trying to get it back. It's one of those things when you lose it it's lost forever. I never found what I lost and I never will. Funny thing is I am more broken now than I was before I meant you.

© 2014 Amber


Author's Note

Amber
Lets hear it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on February 18, 2014
Last Updated on February 18, 2014
Tags: broke, sad, past, help, boys, heart

Author

Amber
Amber

About
Just a young girl who loves to write and wants to get her writings out there. more..

Writing
Perfect Moment Perfect Moment

A Story by Amber


What is Love? What is Love?

A Story by Amber


Do you believe? Do you believe?

A Story by Amber