Hands

Hands

A Chapter by anaisbelieve

My exhaustion knows no bounds, for it leaps faster than the time in which I sleep. Dwelling on the retiring emotions, i am feeding the beliefs live things. In an agony of phrases I forgot to supply you the one thing you could not fail to understand-my wide eyes.
If i were wise, i would open my eyes. I would trust the sun to follow their black brown gaze. I would trust a world to appear. Clear. 
Clearly i have no faith. i am basking in the moments of make believe, and in the moments where someone expains to me why things just -is-
i stop signaling my defeat and i rise up to say this is my stance. Do not belittle me. You had your chance. I leave this holiday of fornicating lack of romance. 
This is my redemption, staying with the slaves of my mind to set free their slay sayings.
I can not keep pretending affection. I am caught in the claws of ambivilence. I am netted into knowing there is something else out there. Something so shiny bright I could not fail to see, if I but opened my eyes and accepted change. 
The leaves go on without me, without my permission, without my expectations. They are doing it to spite me, while I am clinging to the idea of what I thoght I was before. Before time came and caressed my cheek into linings, before experience flirted and fondled and fought me into this corner I bang my head on. 
There is no blood in the risen sun today. I have both hands in a prayer fold but not saying i am sorry for sins i slaved to begin. 
This picture of me, held in my hands. This is my frown and my smile and I claim my experiences. I was kissing my reflection instead of looking away into the clouds of deeper sleep. 
The clouds steeped in my cups, china slipped to the sea at my feet. I stared for the mermaids. I wrapped my wishes in sea weed. I have a shell I see I save my reflections for. I listen to the lies of an ocean inside where there is no one and nothing and no rushing water to cleanse me. I abandon my own shell, a fragile crab, curled at the edge of pollution. I say something wise then, but do not pry and ask me what. The wisdom relies on me holding my peace. 
I do not want to say something I may learn to regret. I stopped trusting my voice and started trusting my feel. Silence. 
i was on my knees before you and you still said no. No wonder my pride has abandoned me. i have no intensity left in my hands. my hands are lacking their vitality. i let myself go, but do not ask me where. I have no idea where I am clinging to, or for. all i know is i am feeling quite all alone.


© 2011 anaisbelieve


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 6, 2011


Author

anaisbelieve
anaisbelieve

About
Boot wearing, opera singing, punk piano playing, notebook carrying girl. more..

Writing