Lies and the truth Part 2

Lies and the truth Part 2

A Chapter by Anamika

She walked in all confident and hidden innocence about her, I took her in, she stopped and had the expression which took me completely by surprise..it was lust pure unadulterated lust and then she composed herself..interesting..i was still on ahigh because of what happened at the stall.. seriously some women can't control themselves! what could i do if Sharon needed some "stress relief" her words not mine.
"umm were you, by any chance, the guy who was f*****g someone in the ladies room?", these were her first words..hmm Vaniya D'souza you really are something..she caught me off guard and that usually never happens. she looked disappointed..was she sizing me up? well love two can play the game.
I began from her legs really bad idea looking at her legs gave me images i didn't need for god sakes she was here for an interview i didn't need the vision of her legs wrapped around me..i decided to move ahead..my eyes moved from her crossed damn her legs..to her skirt, her modest chest. the tiny black mark slightly visible near the top button of her shirt, to her face, she was cute, very young. i did a background check on her and i knew what i had to know she was young but she showed and as long as i controlled myself. we could be a good team she had observational skills, was adventurous and she was innocent which can be used in any situation people would give her information without any qualms..

I continued" you look young how old are you"
she was clearly flustered .. "you know one must not ask a woman her age but well i am 27 years old".
27? yeah right! well i am sure i could  train her i stood up and  she stood up as well she was tall she almost reached up to my chest.. for some reason she bit her lip and my mind went in an overdrive, "you got the job".. her mouth dropped open and i was tempted.. which was bad i should let her go but i couldn't.. that's when my phone beeped it was text from Sharon.. i wanted to break this arrangement..this seemed like a perfect opportunity and well my mind prepared a list of scenarios to calm Sharon and have a clean break.. by the time i turned Vaniya had already left.. hmm it's going to be very Interesting..


© 2014 Anamika


Author's Note

Anamika
Ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on February 8, 2014
Last Updated on February 8, 2014


Author

Anamika
Anamika

panjim, India



Writing
Defiance Defiance

A Chapter by Anamika