The Lift

The Lift

A Chapter by Anamika
"

Wanted to try my hand at Erotica,

"
Well F**k!
I was late for work again, I rushed to the metro praying to whichever gods were listening to help me get to work on time,  I hate being late! if only the alarm had gone off on time, I cursed in every language I knew, scaring and drawing a few chuckles from my fellow companions. Some looked at me with pity, others clearly thought I belonged in an asylum. I sneered at them.mind your own f*****g business..

I need to call Jenna my colleague at work to inform her I am running late, I picked up the phone and let loose another string of bad words. My phone Battery was 20%. This is so not my day.
I got off the metro and nearly missed the bus, not paying attention to people laughing at me. haven't they seen people run?

I still had 10 minutes to spare..Thank God!

"Hey there Usain Bolt, how's it going?, He chuckled

"F**k Off Victor, I don't have time for you right now", I looked at him, my annoyance growing some more. Damn him. Victor works on the floor above us, he is cute, tall and could be attractive, but his stupidity tends to dull the good stuff.

" Such language..this beautiful morning? my my"
"Shut it Vic, I am late for the presentation" I barked.

Ignoring him, I went through my notes, marking points to stress on. The bus ride passed without any incident until it was time to get off, my bag got stuck near the seat.

Victor helped me without a word, sometimes he actually seems cool.

"Thanks!" I mumbled gratefully

"See I can be nice too" and there he goes again, shaking my head, I smiled softly and  rushed to the elevator..unfortunately the lift was full of people and we had to wait for the next one.
I was going over my presentation in my head..when he stood really close behind me

"The lift is here" I dropped my file..with a start,which he caught smoothly the back of his hand touching my belly.I glared at him and rushed in to the lift..he followed behind grinning ear to ear.

Pressing our respective floor buttons, I stood at the back of the elevator.the doors began to close.. only to be stopped by another hand between them.. Hell

It was Dean.The editor at the Publishing House on the top most floor. Everyone I knew called him the Editor. I could guess why, He was imposing and had dark aura about him.I find him creepy and try to avoid eye contact whenever possible.
Now enclosed between these two men, I realized it was odd. The space suddenly felt a lot smaller, increasing my awareness of them.I blushed for some inexplicable reason.

"Hello..", He greeted us, his voice deep and gravelly, I think this is the first time I have heard him.  It sounds so good
"Good Morning.." I wished him softly. Victor looked at me as if I had grown two heads. What was his problem anyway?

The lift began moving at a snail's pace giving me time to check out these fine specimen, both were equally built except Victor was slightly taller and leaner..my eyes roved over their broad shoulders to their arms, moving slowly to their a*s, "hmmm Nice.."
Did I say it out loud? The Editor turned to regard me."Excuse me?" He asked me.I looked up to him
"Sorry?" My face turning beet red,  while Victor coughed and smiled mischievously at me as if he was in on some secret, that B*****d!

I turned back to my file studying, Minutes ticked by, is it just me or is the elevator moving at a slower pace then before. Strange.

"Hey guys..Is the lift moving at all?",My voice tinged with worry. They both turned to look at me same time, neither saying anything for a few seconds. My face grew warm, the Editor's expression turned dark and he looked more intense than usual. His hazel eyes, God I couldn't look away from them.

Victor banged at the lift door, I jumped back. what the f**k?
"The lift is stuck" he said, he sounded pissed off. I looked at him raising my eyebrow at his little display. He's lip forming a tight line and his anger somehow directed at me.his face mirrored Dean's for a moment. I felt like the deer about to be eaten as these two pair of hungry eyes looked at me. No not eaten. Devoured.I gulped.

I blinked, breaking the spell.the Editor turned to check the controls on the lift and Victor? he crossed over and stood beside me and my heart rate was yet to calm don from the little stare down earlier.  "What is it?" I whispered so that the editor couldn't hear us..

"Nothing much..Pink suits you", He whispered back, a gleam in his eyes.

"What?", I was looked at my dark clothes in confusion.

"I mean your cheeks sweetheart", He pulled them, his smile mischievous. I was taken aback.
 "Vic, you are so random, you know that"
He caressed my cheek slowly soothing it and dropped his hand to the side still smiling.

At the moment Dean turned to me, "Lets call the security, do any of you have a phone I left mine  at the Office last night"

Victor nodded, already unlocking his phone to make a call,

"Any luck?" I asked. He simply shook his head, I checked my phone, there were no bars here either. Great!

My day couldn't get any worse, dejected and slightly nervous I sank down on the floor
I felt dizzy and could feel the claustrophobia creeping to me
A strong pair of arms grasped my shoulders shaking me a little. It was the Editor.. his brows drawn together in worry.
"Are you alright?"he voice close to my face. I was once again captured by his eyes.
"Yea..just a bit dizzy" my voice trembled slightly,little beads of sweat forming on my forehead
 "You should take off your jacket,  you will feel better", He advised, the calm authority in his voice was driving me crazy.
He was kneeling in front of me. I stood on my knee as well, keeping my eyes on him as I slipped off the jacket, It did feel better... much better.

I wore a sheer black blouse, with a corset style bra, his eyes widened a bit and he placed a palm on my head to wipe away the perspiration.

At the time I could feel another pair of eyes looking down on me hmmm "Do you like me on my knees Victor?" I thought,  from the way he reacted. He did. He did like it

I sank down again this time resting on my legs and looked at them both..
"How long are we going to be stuck here?", asking no on in particular. They exchanged a glance and looked back at me. The air was thick with anticipation. of what? Something tells me I am about to find out.
"Its going to take some time" Victor said and sat down next to me.Dean occupied the other side.
 

I moved my legs stretching them in front of me, the movement shifted my skirt, exposing the skin. I heard Victor's sharp intake of breath.
Huh? looked at him, he turned away.  I looked at Dean, following his dreamy gaze, I saw where his eyes were resting..
"What?" I whispered softly in his ear..
"Garters.." he said, as he lightly touched them. Damn! the place he touched it burned.I leaned back resting on the wall and stared straight ahead.They mirrored my actions

A hundred thoughts were racing through my head, my heart rate increasing every passing second. God what the hell! Well at least my mind is off work but now it's crossing over to another territory
A dangerous..forbidden one.

My breathing uneven. I could feel Victor's hands closing over mine his fingers drawing some patterns over them, I looked at him. His eyes reflecting hunger, I closed my eyes, my body warming up.

The distance slowly closing between us.When I became aware of something touching my neck..something soft..and hard at the same time. I blinked once and closed my eyes again taking in the sensation..
My lips parted to let out a moan. Victor swooped in kissing me.. I reacted..palming his cheek with my one hand
I shifted my position.. now I was resting back against something hard..f**k.my eyes popped open and I looked at Dean..and he kissed me..his lips demanding mine to be his.. he's tongue finding mine..

God.. another pair of lips found their way to my throat his hands fumbling to undo the buttons on my shirts..

I moaned in Dean's mouth..his arms holding me close, while Victor's hands roamed to my breasts, squeezing them, lightly tugging at my n*****s. His mouth closed over them over the fabric. He bit it,teasing me.. whoa! my body arched on it's own accord.

Meanwhile..the Editor was getting a bit angsty, he loosened his arm a bit still holding me moved to the zipper on the side of my skirt. He pulled it down while Victor helped me out of the Skirt.. still kissing me..playing with my lower lip, Dean helped me out of the Shirt..

I was naked in only my bra..the lacy black panties. Garter stockings. Both men helped me stand, letting me go.. I clutched the wall for support leaning back. looking at them..

Normally this would have made shy but they way these two men were looking at me, made me feel sexy. I bit my lip.. daring them to make the next move and move they did

Slowly undressing, unbuttoning the shirt.. at a slow pace.. stupid people..

The Editor was wearing a T shirt he easily pulled it off him and my breath caught as his muscles flexed..yumm. I licked my lips. 

Victor was still unbuttoning his shirt. I wanted to rip it off him, instead I walked towards him, turning so that he faced me and I nestled my a*s towards Dean.. Dean caught my waist his hands moving to massage my breasts..his lips kissing my shoulder biting me .. I leaned in to him some more. My hands finally at the last button I looked at Victor raising my eyebrow..he got the hint and took off his shirt..f**k the simple act made me want him even more. He closed the distance between us holding my face between his palms and kissing me..languidly..as if to mark my soul..

I was between two really sturdy guys.. both of them making me crazy at the same time.. my mind racing to uncertainty but before I could think anything it went blank..Dean had found his way between my legs and he slipped his finger, stroking me..

I moaned..a little louder pressing my a*s more into his hips..He was hard as a rock..wow..He sunk his teeth in my neck..rubbing me..

My hands were in Victor's hair tugging it moving to his broad shoulders, tracing it lower to his chest..God he was well built.. I explored further down south..reaching his waistband of his jeans,pulling the zipper down.

I found him, grabbing him, I loosened and tightened my hold to test it.. my fingers traced his length..up going down and back again. I stroked him while his tongue teased mine..

The three of us bent down..resting in my knees.. Dean's fingers creating a frenzy I stopped stroking Victor and arched my back feeling close.. Victor's mouth moved to neck. His hands pinched my n****e. I moaned louder. Dean's fingers increased the pressure touching the nub which made me finally loose control and I came. his fingers soaked in my juices. my breath coming irregularly I turned to look at him.. he bought his finger to his mouth and licked it off with a pop. Holy lord!!

I pulled him close kissing him tasting myself on his tongue.  I turned to him leaving Victor for the moment... Victor shifted in such a way so that his mouth was now near my thigh dangerously close to my sex..

My eyes took in Dean's form. I tugged at his jeans,  loosening his jeans pulling his boxers until he sprang out at me. I looked at him in wonder, at first stroking it with the palm of my hand and slowly closing my mouth over the tip..I kissed it experimentally tasting him.. letting my saliva drip. uncertainty coursing through me.I looked up to see his reaction.."Go on love.."

His words seemed to do the trick. I sucked him hard. my tongue coating him.. I licked him and sucked him again.he shuddered urging me to continue. His hand tugging at my pony tail. using my hand to rub him simultaneously up and down, taking as much as I could.. I kept up a pace..starting slow increasing it every few seconds..

Victor was kissing his way towards my opening he gave a slow lick.. teasing me.. I was already wet from before now his tongue was creating a havoc on my already sensitive c**t..

His tongue was pleasuring me as I pleasured Dean.God..I could feel Dean getting harder.. he began guiding me and thrusting in my mouth at the same time, I sucked harder...again and again until I felt him explode in my mouth..ugh I tried to swallow it all..but some of it dripped to my chin..his eyes grew dark..

I flicked my tongue out licking the last bit, smiling at him..he wad immensely satisfied, he caressed my face..holding his dick and stroking it again.
I closed my eyes as I felt Victor's tongue driving with more force into me..I came the second time.. a violent shudder running through me..

His tongue lapping at the liquid.. I slumped forward.. Dean's arms catching me and pulling me close.. I stayed there till I calmed down a bit and turned to Victor.. he seemed very proud of himself, I could see the cocky demeanor rise to surface.

Hmm time to teach him lesson. I turned to him crawling like a cat..shifting my position  so that I was now facing him, looking straight into his eyes. I kissed him aggressively biting, licking... throwing all my passion in to him.. my energy returning .. he reacted in kind grabbing me tugging at my bra..
Dean's kissed my thigh licking  my core again to ready me..I looked at him, he was hard again, how is that even possible? but I didn't think too much as I felt Victor lips at my throat.  moved to Victor's stomach biting my way, towards his penis.. I took my time kissing every inch of him licking him in the process.. and I finally took him in my mouth.

Sucking hard my hands moving up and down to maximize the pleasure. While Dean rubbed his dick over my entrance.  Lord..it felt great.. I was having difficulty in pleasuring Victor while Dean teased me.. He finally entered me in one stroke.. I stopped a moment to take him in.. Victor caressed my cheek ..he was reassuring me as another guy thrusted in me..

Any other time I would have had a hard time dealing with that but right now.. I had two men to please.. I moved my hips a bit to let Dean know..he can continue..he moved in and out at a leisurely pace..frustrating me.. I bent down again taking Victor in my mouth..

I wanted him to feel as frustrated as I was..so I begin torturing him by rolling my tongue over the tip.. his eyes rolling close, sucked him harder..again and again ..till I felt him twitch he caught my head like dean guided me. I increased my pace some more..putting more pressure..and sucked him hard..and like that he came..his semen filling my mouth.  The taste didn't gross me out. I licked it clean swallowing it whole and looked up at him my expression triumphant.

His gaze turned wondrous as he regarded me..his eyes watching my expression twist.. I could feel it near the pit of my stomach.. the stirrings of a new orgasm..I was so close..about to scream out loud when Victor kissed me swallowing my scream..
Dean emptied himself in me caressing my a*s lovingly.. damn..it felt great.

At that moment the intercom came on

"We are.sorry for the inconvenience..the lift will resume in 5 minutes.." we scrambled to our feet.. dressing up quickly making sure we are decent.

I was still panting hard my cheeks red from the experience and as soon as I got the lift my boss saw me..

My knees going, I sank down holding my head between my hands and breathing hard..The Editor had got off the lift with me, he caught me

"Are you Ok? you look sick!"

"Yea, I am claustrophobic, give me some time, I will be fine"

He felt pity on my condition and rescheduled the presentation and ordered me to go home and rest.

I changed my expression to one of pain and gratitude and sent a quick text. The Editor and I stood next to each other waiting for the lift to arrive.

"My office is empty meet me in five..get your friend if you want to.." my eyes turned to him, laughing nervously, I checked to see  if my boss was in earshot and whispered.

"Jeez Editor, who knew you were this kinky"

"You haven't seen anything yet Love."he chuckled, guiding me to the lift...again.



© 2016 Anamika


Author's Note

Anamika
Reviews are welcomed

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on October 18, 2015
Last Updated on September 12, 2016


Author

Anamika
Anamika

panjim, India



Writing
Defiance Defiance

A Chapter by Anamika