Oh please not again!

Oh please not again!

A Chapter by angel of death

 
Tell me what happened that night!Lichelle beaulieu had no idea what her son was talking about but was determined to find out.I sat my son down and calmed him down,when he lit a ciggerate from his top pocket he told me what he saw and where he was when he had the vision,memories where coming through my head like a tornado that wouldent stop i was suddenly scared for my son,myself and the town of bemidji because for the last three weeks there had been some really nasty deaths around the area that had been really sick in ways and this s**t was no joke.while i was telling him what happened that night someone was slowly coming in through the door and up the stairs.the door flew open and a man about 6-2 walked in.I was frozen with fright and couldent move he was speakin but no sound was coming out instead i could hear him in my head like he was talking to both of us mentally.I am alis you have found out what is happening out there behind closed doors and out of site i want to help you.But who the f**k are you devin said?and why do you want to help us.I saw devins hand go under the bed and all of a sudden he pulled out a small black revolver(a 38.police special)and alis jumped on devin and they started to talk in low voices when devin got up his eyes where wide like he was trying to comprehend the situation.Now that i have both your attention we must get out of this house before they get here i am one of them but i have left the group now i am a vampire bounty hunter but it still not does change the fact of what i am.No leave my house or i will personally put a f*****g slug in your head,now leave b***h.You dont understand this s**t is no joke whats happening is real,if you want your son to be safe then i suggest you come with me right now now il be downstairs.And with that he turned around grabbed the door handle but suddenly stopped and turned around with blood coming out of his stomach i had thrown a knife through his lower stomach but he seemed to pull it out of him now he had a look of pure hate coming out of face'you never should have done that'he ran for the window and broke through the glass and took off through the dark depressed night leaving blood everytime he turned a sharp corner in the sky.



© 2008 angel of death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on August 26, 2008


Author

angel of death
angel of death

mesa, AZ



About
I am 15 yrs old dont give a f**k about life all i care about is my pen and paper i am leader of native gangsta disciples run two branches of the set and still feel like s**t i love to write poetry and.. more..

Writing
intro intro

A Chapter by angel of death


the clan the clan

A Chapter by angel of death