Shine and Don't Apologize for It

Shine and Don't Apologize for It

A Chapter by hrs
"

Devotional

"

Shine and don’t apologize for it.

 

There is a ever present battle fighting for balance of being who God made us to be, but not falling into arrogance. Keeping our minds open to learning, and receiving counsel. I don’t want to be misconstrued s promoting the story of warring against two personalities or two dogs.  We are new creatures in Christ. Complete in Christ, and that struggle is gone. Our new struggle is to continue moving forward to being united with Christ and that completion. Our completion is already in Christ though. During this time in life, we learn to walk in confidence in Christ. The hard part is not to cross over into our own confidence, which is easy. We don’t want to be haughty and presumptuous, or vain enough to think any of it is done by our own power. God did make us a certain way for a reason. Discovering what that is exactly is part of the journey. Weeding out what is us being willful and resistant to needed change. Removing stubbornness. For instance we are quick to fall behind the excuse, that’s just who I am, that’s just the way I am. We as growing Christians, as serious Christians can’t let this excuse remain. It keeps us from having everything God meant for us to have. That is why discerning which traits are God’s calling on us and which are hindrances is so important. What should we keep and what should we discard in our personalities and mindsets.

 



© 2017 hrs


Author's Note

hrs
Devotional for people that have grown past the beginner Christian stage, and are ready for meat and potatoes. Ready to take their creativity to the next level by letting God into everything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on October 7, 2017
Last Updated on October 7, 2017
Tags: loving life, enjoying life, joy, peace, who you are in Christ


Author

hrs
hrs

N/A



About
I like to write, i also like to read. I'm a notebook journal junky and write when ever and were ever my mind decides to through up its contense. Writing is as much an art form as any other kind of art.. more..

Writing
Fever continued Fever continued

A Chapter by hrs