The New Boy (Girl) Chapter Two

The New Boy (Girl) Chapter Two

A Story by Elizabeth Layfield
"

Chapter two of my OHSHC fanfic.

"

Fateful Encounter

 

I grabbed my dark blue hoodie off of the back of the chair and threw it on over my head and walked out of the door. I headed down the halls; looking at the map the principle (who I found out was named Mr. Watson) gave me. There were twenty-six classrooms, three libraries, six music rooms, eight bathrooms, and so on. The map didn't show what I was looking for on it, so I wandered around the school aimlessly until I found what I was looking for. 


I looked around the hall to see if anyone was around and then dashed into the storage room. It was filled with boxes and I searched for what looked like a boy's uniform but almost gave up until I saw a rack behind a huge pile of boxes. On the rack were white shirts with a blue jacket, black tie, and black pants. It was the uniform for the boys. I checked the sizes and found a size eight. I grabbed it off the rack and rolled it up. I quickly left the room and ran off to the front of the school. 


However, before I made it there I knocked into two red-headed boys who looked exactly the same.


"Oomph!" I dropped the outfit and we were in a heap on the floor. One of the boys was on the floor and I landed on his back and the other one landed on my back.

I hurriedly pushed the boy who was on top of me off of me, grabbed the outfit, muttered a quick sorry and ran off to the front of the school.


****3rd Person P.O.V****


"Who was that Hikaru?" Kaoru asked his brother. 


"I don't know Kaoru. Why was she carrying a boy's uniform, Kaoru?"


"I'm not sure Hikaru."
The two boys looked at each other and smiled mischievously, "I think we should found out."

© 2015 Elizabeth Layfield


Author's Note

Elizabeth Layfield
POV stands for Point of view for anyone who doesn't know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty good. One error when you said we should found out it should be find out. But good job :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
1 Review
Added on June 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015
Tags: OHSHC, Ouran high school host club, fanfic, romance, funny, comedy

Author

Elizabeth Layfield
Elizabeth Layfield

Clarksburg, WV



About
My name is Elizabeth and I am 17 years old. I am currently in college and I plan to get three different majors: Pastry & Baking; Restaurant & Hotel Management; and Culinary Arts. I might one day go ba.. more..

Writing