New Boy (Girl) Chapter Three

New Boy (Girl) Chapter Three

A Story by Elizabeth Layfield
"

Chapter three of my OHSHC fanfic.

"

The New "Guy"

 

***Normal P.O.V***


Morning came to soon for me and I rose from my bed, stretching out my limbs like a cat. I walk over to my closet and pull out the blue uniform and start to get dressed. I didn't need to worry about mother seeing me because she was hardly ever home. She was always out taking care of business and she didn't even come home yesterday.

We had two separate limos, one for her, and one for me. Whenever we would go anywhere we had our own limo's bring us; we never went anywhere together. 


After getting dressed, I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My short, brown hair was tussled from the restless sleep I had last night. With the wrap I put around my chest and the uniform I had on, I did look like a boy. I just looked like a girly-boy. I doubted anyone would really notice if I was a girl unless they looked at me very carefully.

I pulled a brush through my hair and did all the essentials (like brush my teeth, and wash my face) and then headed down the stairs to make myself a quick breakfast. 
I could’ve had a cook make my food or a maid help me to get dressed but I preferred to do a lot of things by myself. I made myself some toast and looking at the clock I saw that it was 7:15 a.m. I headed out the door to where the limo awaited me. 


I watched out the window as we drove past buildings and trees. Soon Ouran came into view as well. Lots of students were already there and you could barely tell where the guys where due to the big, yellow, puffy clouds (a.k.a the girls in those awful dresses).

"Thank you for the ride Joe." I said to my driver as I stepped out of the limo.


"You're welcome. Do you want me to pick you up after school?"


"No, I think I will walk around town today for a bit but thanks."


"You're welcome. Call me if you need me."

With that, he drove off. I sighed and hoped no one would bother me. I wasn't much of a social butterfly and tended to keep to myself. I pulled out the map of the school and looked at the my schedule on the side of the map. 



Classroom 2-B is AA


1st Block- English


2nd Block- Biology


3rd Block-History


Lunch


4th Block-Art



I was looking forward to English but the other classes I didn't care for. I wasn't good at science and I liked to draw but I was a horrible artist. 



****3rd Person's P.O.V.****


"Hey Kaoru, isn't that the girl we saw yesterday?" Hikaru asked, leaning against the fountain. 


"Yes, I believe so. I wonder why she's wearing that boy's uniform from yesterday?"
The two twins conversed (btw conversed means started a conversation in case you guys didn't know) about why she was wearing a boy's uniform, while a man stood a little a ways from the school, watching Arania.



 

 

****Normal P.O.V.****


I walked through the halls trying to find Classroom 2-B but with no luck and the map didn't help either. My head dropped and I sighed. I was going to be late. 


"Are you lost?" A voice whispered in my left ear. 


"We can help." Another voice whispered in my right ear. 


I turned around quickly and I saw the two twins from yesterday smirking at me. They were cute, I admitted to myself, but I had to remind myself that I had to pretend to be a boy or otherwise I had to wear the girl's outfit. 


"Uh, sure. I could use some help finding Classroom 2-B." I said. 


The twins smiled, walked over on each side of me, then grabbed my arms and started dragging me down the hall.


"You know I can walk by myself!" I said but it must've went in one ear and out the other.


"You're very lucky that we found you." The one on my right side said. 


"We are in Classroom 2-B as well." Said the one on the left.

They led me down the hall and we stopped in front of a door with a sign that said,

"Welcome to Classroom 2-B!"
They said in unison.

I smiled to myself, glad that I made it in time. I started to pull away from the twins but their grip on my arms tightened. 


"Here we are, but before we go in-" The one on the left started. 


"We'd like to know your name." The two finished together. 


Seriously? They were going to rip my arms off (I know I'm exaggerating a bit!) just to know my name? 


"You guys can call me Ai." I figured up a short name last night since 'Arania' sounded to girly.

"What are your names?"


"Well Ai, I am Hikaru." The one on the right said. 


"And I am Kaoru." The one on the left said. 
I noticed Kaoru had a kinder smile than Hikaru and Hikaru seemed more playful and mischievous than Kaoru. It would be interesting being friends with them, I thought. I smiled to myself thinking about that. 


We walked into the classroom and I was kind of taken a back by how loud everyone was. With me not being a social butterfly, I also didn't enjoy too much noise since I grew up as an only child. The bell then rung and everyone went to their seats. 


"Hey Ai! Sit by us!" Hikaru and Kaoru called over to me.

They sat all the way in the back of the classroom and I started to head back until the teacher called out to me. 
"Ms.- err-um Mr. Hale?" I turned and saw a tall man with glasses and short grayish hair looked at me nervously. He seemed shy, and nerdy. 


"Yes?" I made my voice sound deeper than normal whenever I talked so no one would know my secret. 


"Okay, I was just making sure that you were Mr. Hale."
I shrugged and headed back to where Hikaru and Kaoru where and sat beside them but they ended up putting me in the middle of them. As of right now, they were my only friends.

© 2015 Elizabeth Layfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg I am on edge. I want to know why she doesn't want to wear the girls uniform and what is her secret. Is she trying to hide her identity because her parents are rich?

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
1 Review
Added on June 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015
Tags: OHSHC, Ouran high school host club, fanfic, romance, funny, comedy

Author

Elizabeth Layfield
Elizabeth Layfield

Clarksburg, WV



About
My name is Elizabeth and I am 17 years old. I am currently in college and I plan to get three different majors: Pastry & Baking; Restaurant & Hotel Management; and Culinary Arts. I might one day go ba.. more..

Writing