The New Boy (Girl) Chapter Four

The New Boy (Girl) Chapter Four

A Story by Elizabeth Layfield
"

Chapter four of The New Boy (Girl) OHSHC fanfic

"

Meeting the Host Club

 

The class had passed by very slowly and I nearly fell asleep if it weren't for Hikaru and Kaoru. They kept poking me in my sides and every time I told them to stop, they'd laugh and say "Nope."


I finally got aggravated enough that when the bell rung, I got up quickly. A pair of arms suddenly encircled me and I was pulled onto Hikaru's lap. 


"Where do you think you're going?" Hikaru whispers in my ear and a blush appears on my cheeks. 


"Let me go Hikaru!" I say looking at his face. Big mistake. He was very cute and even though him and his brother looked alike, their eyes were very different.

When you looked into Kaoru's eyes you felt a sense of calm rushing over your body but with Hikaru, it was different. You could see pain in his eyes but you could also see how strong he is. 


"No can do, Ai." He winks at me. 


Another pair of hands start running through my hair.

"We can't let you go, Ai" Kaoru says.


They both then put their lips near my ear and whisper at the same time, "If you're a boy, Ai, why are you blushing?"


Crap! I quickly make an excuse. "You two make it very hot and uncomfortable holding me here!" I yell and then jump up with enough strength to get out of Hikaru's grip and I run out in the hallway. 


 

****3rd Person's P.O.V.****


"That was fun Hikaru." Kaoru said and smiled at the doorway. "But next time you should share her more."


"Ha-ha okay Kaoru. We will get her to come to the Host Club today." Hikaru picks up his bag and heads to the door. 


"What if she doesn't want to come?" Kaoru asks his brother but they both smile evilly. 
"We will get her to come." Hikaru says and they head to their next class. 


****Normal P.O.V.****


I took in a few breaths before walking into my next class. I couldn't get why I felt butterflies in my stomach when I just met Hikaru and Kaoru. I couldn’t have felt anything for them could I? No, it's impossible. I was just embarrassed of being on a boys lap. That's all. 


**Time Skip**


I folded my arms on the cold desk and laid my head down. I was going to fall asleep if the biology teacher (Mrs. Wagner) didn't change the subject. 


"Hey, are you new here?"

I raised my head to see a boy (who looked like a girl) looking at me waiting for an answer. 


"Yeah I am. My name is Ai." I replied.

The boy/girl had very short brown hair and brown eyes. His/her figure was quite slim. 
"Nice to meet you, Ai. I'm Haruhi Fujioka." Haruhi smiled at me. Haruhi seemed nice. 
"Nice to meet you too, Haruhi." I said in a monotone voice.


"I take it you don't care much for this class since you're ready to fall asleep." Haruhi kept tried to keep up the conversation and it's not like I didn't want to be friends or anything, I just really want to go to sleep.


"No, I hate biology. I'm not good at it at all."


"Well I can help you if you like." Haruhi offered. I took this as a gesture of the start of a friendship and we talked the rest of the class. When the bell rang Haruhi and I walked to history class. We had history together as well. When I walked into the door I was suddenly pulled into a giant hug.


"Ai! You have the same class as us!" Kaoru exclaimed, gripping my hips a little too tight.


"We are going to have so much fun!" Hikaru said gripping my shoulders.
The only part of my body that was free was my arms so I pushed away Hikaru and Kaoru away saying," Can't you give me a little personal space?"


"Yeah; No need to go that crazy over Ai." Haruhi spoke up.
Hikaru and Kaoru shot a glare over at Haruhi.

"If only you knew what we knew, Haruhi." They both said.


"What do you mean, "If only you knew what we knew"?" I asked.
They smiled evilly but the bell rang and everyone went to their seats. Kaoru grabbed me and pulled me next to him when we sat down and Hikaru pulled Haruhi next to him.


"What is up with you two? You guys never act like this during class." Haruhi said
 

"We are just having a little fun." Hikaru said.
"There's nothing wrong with that, now is there?" Kaoru started running his fingertips lightly on my arm, driving me insane. I edged away from him but he dragged me back to him.


"No but you guys just usually wait to do stuff like this at the Host Club." I looked at Haruhi when she said this.


"What's a Host Club?" I asked. I probably shouldn't have asked considering the way Hikaru and Kaoru were smiling at me.


"Why don't you just come after school and we will show you what a Host Club is."  Hikaru and Kaoru said at the same time.


Haruhi sighed and shook her head. I shook my head and said, "Maybe another time."


"Why not today?" Kaoru asked.


"Because I don't want too." I replied.
The bell rang and Haruhi said he/she had to be somewhere quickly and took off out the door. I got up and reached down to grab my black book bag but it wasn't there.
"Where-" I looked up and my gaze fell on Kaoru. He was holding my book bag.


"Give me my book bag back." I said crossing my arms.


"Not unless you come to the Host Club." Now they made me not want to come at all.


"No. Now give it back." Kaoru shrugged his shoulders and tossed it over my head where Hikaru caught it.


"Come get it." They both said and ran off out the door. I stood still a few seconds completely stunned and then chased after them. I ran down the hall where I could hear them laughing and then it suddenly disappeared. I couldn't see them or hear them, and the hallway was basically deserted. The only room around was Music Room Number 3. I figured they went into this room so I turned the handle and-


"Got you!" I fall back on the ground and on top of me were Hikaru and Kaoru. They had me basically in a bear hug but on the floor. They then grabbed my arms and dragged me inside the room where four boys were standing. One boy was tall with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, there was another blonde boy except he look more like a child and he held a teddy bear; behind him was a tall boy with black hair and brown eyes; and the last one was a boy holding a clipboard with black hair and he wore glasses.


"We got you to come to the Host Club!" Hikaru and Kaoru exclaimed excitedly. I huffed. So this was the Host Club? I still didn't understand exactly what a Host Club was.


"Hikaru, Kaoru, who is this boy?" The guy with black hair and glasses asked.


They smiled and said," This is Ai. He's new to our school and he's our friend. We were going to see if you guys would like him to be part of the club but if you guys don't want Ai, he can just live a life of sadness." They sighed.


My mind comprehended what they said for a minute and then I shouted, “What?!"


"What do you mean be part of this club when I don't even know what this club is and why would I live a life of sadness?"


"Oh you might make an exceptional host. We would have to train you of course but I'm sure you'd make a good part of the Host Club." The tall blonde boy exclaimed grabbing my shoulders.


"Yes we would have to see what type Ai is and see if he is Host Club material." The boy with the glasses said.


I was astonished. It was like I was there but then I wasn't. It seemed they noticed me but they didn't hear me speak. "What is a Host Club?? How am I supposed to be part of something if I don't even know what it is??" I shout again.


They finally take notice in me and the boy with the blonde hair says, "The Ouran host Club is where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful."


My mouth falls open, but I quickly shut it. I look between all the boys who are staring at me and say, "Yup. I'm outta here." The tall blonde's mouth and Hikaru's and Kaoru's mouth fall agap. I turn to leave. 


"You can't leave!" Kaoru exclaims.


"Yeah! You still haven't even gotten your bag back." Hikaru says.
I stop, turn around, and look straight at Hikaru who holds my bag up. His eyes go wide with shock when he sees my death stare.

"Give me my bag back." I say, my voice sounding threatening.

Hikaru gulps and then says, "Nope." really fast and runs. I run after him all through the room trying to get my bag back but I trip over a table leg. The boys surround me, well most. Hikaru and Kaoru stand a ways back and my leg hurts a little but I was tougher than that. "You're dead." I mutter and get back up.
They run away screaming, but Hikaru doesn't drop my bag as he runs.

 "We won't give it back to you unless you join the Host Club!" They shout.
We run around the room for a while and then I finally give up.

"Fine. I'll join the Host Club." They stop and stare at me.


"You will?" They both ask at the same time.


"Yes. So give me my bag back." Hikaru tosses my bag to me and I catch it easily.


"Well, now that that's settled let's introduce you to the Host Club." Hikaru said. He pointed over to the tall blonde. "That's Tamaki Souh. Our prince and leader of the Host Club." I understood why they called Tamaki a prince with the way he acted. 


Kaoru then pointed to the boy with the glasses and said, "That's Kyoya Ootori. He's our club's manager."
They described everyone. Mori was the strong silent one, Mitsukuni Haninozuka (also known as Hunny) was the happy, energetic one holding the bunny, and the last one in the Host Club besides Hikaru and Kaoru was Haruhi Fujioka which surprised me.


"Now you're one of us!" The twins exclaimed. I sighed. First I had to pretend to be a boy now I have to entertain girls? This was going to be a long school year.


"Welcome to the Host Club!" Everyone said to me.

© 2015 Elizabeth Layfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on June 17, 2015
Last Updated on June 17, 2015
Tags: OHSHC, Ouran high school host club, fanfic, romance, funny, comedy

Author

Elizabeth Layfield
Elizabeth Layfield

Clarksburg, WV



About
My name is Elizabeth and I am 17 years old. I am currently in college and I plan to get three different majors: Pastry & Baking; Restaurant & Hotel Management; and Culinary Arts. I might one day go ba.. more..

Writing