Ch 2 -  People are like mirrors

Ch 2 - People are like mirrors

A Chapter by Ankit Mahar
"

In this chapter I have tried to compare mirror with people and how can you get what you want from people .

"
One thing I have learned about people from my own experiences is that they are like mirrors .They copy your actions ,what you do or don't and then reflect the same .Like if you are helping people when they need it then they will surely help you when you need it .But if you don't help them when they need your help then it will be a miracle if they will ever help you .
People have this type of nature that they want to return the favour. If you do something good to some person then they feel like being under a debt and will try to return the favour as soon as possible by doing something good for you .That's how people are .
So it's simple .If you want to be happy then make others happy. If you want others to be loyal to you ,be loyal to them. If you want others to greet you with a smile whenever they meet you, smile whenever you meet them .
I want to give you a short and true example .Some months ago whenever I meet my classmates ,they usually never smiled while meeting me ,a few does but the majority doesn't. So I decided that whenever I will meet them I will give them a broad smile and shake hands .And I started to act upon this thought. After about three weeks of that whenever I reach school I find my classmates smiling for me. When I reach them we shake hands and hug each other .
So that's how it goes .You get what you decide to give. So give out what you want the most and then see it come back .


© 2013 Ankit Mahar


Author's Note

Ankit Mahar
Please ignore my grammar .I'm still working on it and please review my writings so that I could get an idea about my position .

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed and learned from your experience. You are very observant. Thank you for sharing...:).....

Posted 9 Years Ago


sure we are the walking mirrors....maybe thats why anyone can break us easily....
short but words worked....we get what you said...its a successful write...
thanks for sharing and keep writing^^

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ankit Mahar

10 Years Ago

Yeah .I will glitch .Thanks for the reviews and that you kept your promise
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Good vision Ankit,,,,And yes that happened to me as well.I too have begun to treat anyone nicely since i too hate it when i am ignored...Nice philosophy indeed....Best of luck for the future chapters.....

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ankit Mahar

10 Years Ago

Thanks brother .Keep writing

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 21, 2013
Tags: life, inspirational, knowledge


Author

Ankit Mahar
Ankit Mahar

Pithoragarh, India



About
My name is, as you've already read in my profile, Ankit Mahar. My aim is to become the world's greatest writer. If you want to send me a read review then please message me. I am not very good at rev.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ankit Mahar