"The who she is and how she changed"

"The who she is and how she changed"

A Story by Nicobliss
"

"Sometimes life can be a royal pain, and so that is why it brings us here to where we are right now. But here is a catalog where a girl managed to handle the burdens with the help of someone she knew"

"
She was misunderstood. She thought she was okay. Her world was fine not until she'd stop squandering around. She had many heartbreaks & things like those wrecked her up. She tried not to do this or that, she tried to change. But people around her still judged her. All she wanted was to be with the people who completes her. She just wanted for a miracle to happen. But life seems to just give her a lot more burden than usual. She wanted more. She asked for so much more & by that she entered other people's world in order to find someone who can help her realize that she's not alone. She admitted her mistakes and regrets but she still kept on going. People say that everything in this world has it own timing to come, but she didn't wait. She met people whom she thought that they would not let her feel like she's nobody, but she was wrong about that thing. Her atmosphere at home was bad & even at school it followed her. She just wanted for people to notice her so she worked so hard at it until she totally forgot the people who already did. So she opened up her heart and eyes. She started again & she even told herself that she will stop, and it was a massive success. She really enjoyed that change with the help of her hobby. Months and days passed by, an old friend came to say hi, a very close one. A person she forgetted because of sadness. She felt sorry for that. So she told herself once more, that she'd be focusing herself to people who's always been there for her even if she has no idea about it. She asked the above for the safety of her loved ones. Her family and friends. She started removing the people who made her cry and she made it. Because now the only things that made her cry is whether her lower abdomen aches & when she misses her parents. So this guy, or should I say this friend of hers make her feel strange. And by that she got a little scared but she gave him a chance still to say things he wanted to say and talk again like they used to before. And it make her understand something. That she doesn't need to change or pretend in order to find new people to know her. She just needs to be herself and not lean onto somebody else's shoulder. He made her realize that she's not alone. So she wanted to repay him but she don't know how. She wanted to stay by him side and thank him & especially enjoy a moment with him. So she wanted to heal the broken person who helped her. The strong person who managed to cure her heart. But also she don't want to hurt him nor to make herself regret. So she decided to be with him, and even if her heart is still afraid that something would make up, she still accepted him. She don't want to leave him because she wanted to be the one to mend him until his heart is finally recovered. She wanted to love him because she knows that it can rebuild him. And so by then, she swore herself to help him until he becomes the man her father wanted. The future may not hold them together soon but they will make things happen. They will both fight as friends , a very rare one. Until their lives are ready for the new ones ahead.

© 2018 Nicobliss


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
The flow here I found amazing even if it's in few lines!
Nice read😊

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on May 21, 2018
Last Updated on May 21, 2018

Author

Nicobliss
Nicobliss

About
writer | diarist | future memoirist/self-help author | I guess amazing things do happen when you put your dreams on paper | more..

Writing
Setting it aside Setting it aside

A Screenplay by Nicobliss