Coffee with Underhill

Coffee with Underhill

A Chapter by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"

This is submitted (a special?!?!?!?)


The time is just before dawn, and it is dark in the bedroom of Underhill, leader of Coffee With Underhill and also Poetry on Demand...  What was said on Writer's Cafe.


(the problem is that Underhill is awake - he sees too little is done in World Poetry Live, but the real problem is there is too much.  He wonders as he paces in the bedroom frantically)


Underhill: "What went wrong?  I can't be this unpopular.  I am a good guy, and this is something Writer's Cafe authors need."


VOICE BY MAGIC: Are you there?  Are you there TED UNDERHILL.  It doesn't matter if you think you only have a few hundred viewers.  It is probably millions."


UNDERHILL:  They say this is unpopular.


VOICE BY MAGIC: Unpopular?  I think it is likely wildly popular.  How many people listen to you?  Have you checked that?"


UNDERHILL: How could I measure that?


VOICE BY MAGIC: "Unknown.  Sorry.  Ask?"


UNDERHILL: "How do I ask?"


VOICE BY MAGIC:  Try just asking people for their level of support from 0-10 of how popular you are with the people that you see.  That is one form of popular, popular with some people.  Thanks.



© 2016 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on November 26, 2016
Last Updated on November 26, 2016


Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing