Easter 2017, a distressing view

Easter 2017, a distressing view

A Chapter by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
It's 8:22 p.m. Central Standard Time.  I didn't get any sleep last night, something that happens to me about every month or two.  I am running ragged and need a beard and moustache trimming.
Seated at my computer, I wonder about my success with magical voices.  My cell phone seems to be missing calls, and my email is worse than that.  
The enemies of the forces of light for all eternity are few, but just a few rotten apples will do you.
Ten years?!?!?!?  Ten years of my life is gone to 9/11 investigation and justice?  How did that happen?  I am now 42 years old, and I am no longer the young buck that put a picture on Hot or Not.
So tired... Going to bed soon.  Napped for a while, but this is excessive.  
How can I have to keep myself alive in my sleep?  How can it have taken me 10 years to write what I needed to say badly on Writer's Cafe?
Tomorrow is another day.
Archangel Gabriel out!


© 2017 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on April 18, 2017
Last Updated on April 18, 2017


Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing