Note

Note

A Chapter by Ariel Paiement

To all my readers:

I would love to hear from you all in the comments or through a message on what you think of each chapter! If you like it, it would mean a lot to me if you rated and left a comment for me! Not only will that support me and show me that you’re liking the book, but it also will help others find the book. The most important thing to me with my books is that people are finding it, reading it, and that’s it touching people’s lives... Your votes and comments help me accomplish that!

And I’m open to any criticism you have too if you see something you would like a little different or you think could be improved! Let me know - again, through comments or messaging - because I really want to make this book the best reading experience for you and everyone else that I can. But if I never know what you found wrong with it, I won’t be able to fix it!

So please... Comment and rate away! Thank you ahead of time to all of you who are reading this, rating it, or commenting on it. It means a lot to me!

(Cover Accreditation: Images are from FreeDigitalPhotos.net and are as follows. “Soldier Man” by maniaroom. “Vintage Style of Shanghai Cityscape from Top View” by khongkitwiriyachan.)

Thank you,

Ariel Paiement



© 2018 Ariel Paiement


Author's Note

Ariel Paiement
Please feel free to be blunt and note anything that could be improved as well as any suggestions you have for improvement. Thank you for taking your time to review my work. I appreciate it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on January 13, 2018
Last Updated on January 13, 2018


Author

Ariel Paiement
Ariel Paiement

About
Ariel Paiement is a fiction author of fantasy and the occasional historical fiction or science fiction novel. She enjoys all ranges of books and writing when it comes to reading, though fantasy and sc.. more..

Writing