Leviathan

Leviathan

A Chapter by Armanis
"

Jessica spends time in the belly of a Leviathan, tormented in stomache acid, wallowing in her pain and torment. She does not meet a door of Satan for once, but a door made by God himself

"

Day Three

Jessica

Jessica grabbed ahold of the oar ever so tiredly. She was so tired it can’t be denied. After all, this is her third day without sleep, and with no rest, her eyes so tired, but she can’t close them with the salty air pummeling her face, and the canoe all at once. It was an amazing feat the canoe was not capsized, sunk, or burst into splinters with the waves cascading over it.

The rain came down heavily on her, she wiped it from her eyes, and looked up. Lightning veined the dark, heavy clouds, and the tidal waves, some as large as mountains! These tidal waves are heavy giants waiting to destroy in this shoreless sea. It is hopeless.

She looked down at the sea and to her dismay, but not her surprise, it was not water, but the fluids of human bodies. Anything you could possibly imagine was in here, urine, feces, semen, blood samples, and even more so cruel to even think of announcing. But what were these, floating in the water, bones, toes, eyes, thighs and tongues! This sea condemned whatever sin lay bear here. Here are the dead, and dying. Some arms tried to lay hold of the ship for some ounce of salvation, others cried out to her, “Save me! Save m! HELP ME!” many would cry as they reached for her.

Jessica tried to save one, only to find, that this body, was infused with the liquid below. There is no way she can save it, as it attempted to pull her in. Her left index finger was ripped off, and tossed and absorbed into the sea. She took a careful look at the dead, she saw philosophers, historians, dictators, scientists; members of the clergy, presidents, abolitionists, artists and activists. All of them coagulated into this one great big sea.

There are all trapped in their desire, all fused in their own jealousy. They are compelled no longer knowing who they were, and then, body’s flew out of the water. Jessica looked up to see a great big mouth in the sea, attached to arms, and other worldly faces. This is the Leviathan, the Demon who created Envy, and damned all the souls here. This great beast, is made larger and larger to those who fell victim to its own sin.

She looked into a small part of the Leviathan, and saw Gertrude, the killer of indiana. Gertrude stared at her with half an open lid, the other covered in someone else’s blood. Her jealousy lead to her grand murder of Sylvia!

“Who are you sweet little girl?” Gertrude said in a calm and soothing voice. Because her face was buried in so much blood, Jessica could hardly see the mouth move in such great a mass of coagulated flesh. “Oh dear, sweet, sweet innocence. Oh How I have missed you so.”

“J...Jessica.” She replied. “What crime have you done? What sin lies in dominion of this circle?”

“Sorry Sylvia Likens!” Her face cried to the heavens. They were voiceless to the Heavens for Jessica could barely hear her this close. “If I could take it all back I would! Your beauty and your innocence I took from you in my jealous rage! In my Envious rage! Forgive me!”

“Why did you kill her?” Jessica said, holding the flesh in her hand. The beast squirmed away from her, but Gertrude saw her. “Why did Sylvia need to die? Innocent and beautiful, why did she need to die!?” she cried, hoping to understand, and hoping Gertrude could hear her in the eye of the storm.

“Yes, she was ever so beautiful and innocent. I forced my children to rape and punish her. I killed her. She had purity, the one I craved so much. She had youth, and beauty that I desired more than life itself.” Gertrude called out, her voice barely reaching Jessica’s ears. “I ruined my purity, I gave it up for passion.”

Jessica covered her mouth, listening to the words, and for just a mere moment realize that she doesn’t have free will. Not like the free will she once thought she had, not like the free will you and I have, but more she, and we are puppets of our desires. Gertrude had no small amount of envy, and she acted accordingly, to what her Envy dictated her to do. Envy, is dangerous, and like so many like Gertrude, it claimed so many lives, and damnation of a few others.

The Leviathan turned, and showed again the bodies flying through the air, and a new canvas of faces, newer faces, older faces.

Jessica saw Shakespeare! The master of the English Poetry. “Romeo, O Romeo.” He sleepily said. “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” He called reciting the lines of his famous tragedy.

“Shakespeare? What sin have you committed?” Jessica said. “What did you do that brought you to such a dismal place?”

“Romeo and Juliet; Hamlet, Othello and Macbeth.” he answered. “Not to mention, one hundred and forty sonnets!” he paused ever so briefly as he looked into the eyes of the one who spoke to him. The Leviathan moved closer to her. “I bestowed my love to men. I listened to my cruel heart, making series of mistakes. Oh I certainly wish that I had the love of God, and not of men. He loved me, but I didn’t love him!

“I thought you grew up Catholic? Weren’t you baptized? Surrounded by role models of the greatest kinds: Mark, Luke, John, Peter, Matthew?” Jessica asked, trying to piece things together. It seemed that catholics and christians also were condemned to this place.

“If thou wilt go to a church, it doth not mean you wilt be saved.” Shakespeare said to her. “Thou must liveth as thy life planned as God himself planned it. Who goes to church is mundane, they do not really believe in God, let alone love Him.” He paused, as a poet often does. “However, if one who lives according to God’s law, then that man shall be saved. However, that man must also loveth Jesus, for He holds Heaven’s key. Only through Him can ye enter.”

Jessica thought about a key, the idea never made sense. She looked into words John said, the music Evangelion played, and it didn’t add up. Nothing made sense. “What do you mean?”

Shakespeare’s face receded into the Leviathan! He was contaminated, all the bacteria inside the water went into the creature. The screams all began inside this demon as it grew, as the water seeped right into it.

“For his great love is unmatched. His greatest love story, makes Romeo and Juliet a work of an ameteur. Even with His worse writing, he is a poet of poets. He deserves all praise by us all, even if he will no longer accept it from us.”

These were the real last words spoken by Shakespeare, and only Jessica really knows of them. He damned himself to these hells for his own envy, wanting what he couldn’t have, men. This forbidden passion devoured his soul, damning him to be enslaved to his sin.

The beast went underneath the sea of the dead, sending mangled body parts over her head. She saw rotting pillars of food, hollowed out with blood pouring over the top. She grabbed her oars, and began to row across this deadly sea. Se observed groaning, trying to quiet the best underneath, to hide from it. But it was all futile.

A tidal wave capsized the canoe. She fell in, with the embrace of a few tortured soul, and another wave cast her adrift. She found herself upon a pale red shore.

There were rocks, made to be frozen with the blood of the unfortunate souls flowing in from the forsaken souls, in from the relentless moats. Men climbed atop the shore, one grabbed her ankle in an attempt to pull her back in, but another man found his will to stop him. “Escape the Leviathan! Get out of here! Find the door and leave!”

Jessica kicked the man away and ran towards darker shores, away from the dead sea. She looked back only once to see tormented souls cast into the air in a great whirlwind. All of the souls were bound together, chained in their own blood. One was spared, the one was her. No for long she would be spared for she heard the sound of a million blood bees buzzing her way.

The bees created a whirlwind, sending her up in the air. She screamed, tried to get away. Her efforts were worthless. She looked up in the sky, and slowly it turned red. Not the clouds, but she soon found herself swallowed, and now sat in the bell of the beast,

It smelled horrid with the decomposing skin of those recently swallowed up. She saw green gastric acids, melting skeletons of those who were swallowed before her. Flies buzzed in this place.

Jessica sat on a tilted ship, one that was eaten by this beast, for a want of pirates, who wanted simple what they couldn’t have. Jessica panted, on this ship, watching it slowly decay, sinking into the acid with her on it. She couldn’t think. She was going to die here, and end up on the path that lead into this journey in Hell. Seemingly an hour past, and the ship fell apart, its nails completely eaten. The piece of wood she was sitting on dissolved in the acid, and it burned at her bottom, and ankles.

There was nothing she could do, only cry as she slowly met her demise. She took breaths in between her crying, and belly shook.

She took one last gulp of air, and tentacles came up from where she stood and pulled her underneath. They wrapped around her, forcing her to submerge underneath this cruel acid. The acid burned her eyelids, and she was forced to see the mouths of the tentacles, eating many other souls who couldn’t escape. Here, it will eat all of them. One such tentacle, saw fit to tear apart her left hand, just to make it full. The tentacles released her, and with one hand, and in burning acid she swam to the door. The door was made of slimy tentacles, and with eyes behind it. A rotting sign above in this acid way.

It said, “Guilty, in the eyes of the Kraken! Make your final decision. Open the door to me!”

The door opened, and it revealed a light. It sucked her in, and she found herself in darkness again, with but a shining light. “Will you accept me?” The light said to her. The acid receded and she already felt the pain go away. Her stinging flesh was no very small in comparison to spending time in acid.

Her body was so mangled. She had one hand, and her skin was charred. She had no hair left. You could hardly tell now that she had breast, or had even been a woman before had it not been with the lack of a penis, which could have very well been burned off. The acid opened up some wounds, and blood cascaded over the charred wrinkles. You or I, or anyone could never tell if she had been human before if we saw her in this state of being.

“Who…” She stammered and cried. “Who...are...you?” She coughed up blood, and fell to her knees.

“I am the Almighty God!” his powerful voice boomed out. “Accept me, and you will find your rest!”

Could He really love her? After all that she has done to slander his name? Could she love Him for putting her through this? “Why? Why do you still love me? How can you grant me grace in the face of all that I have done!?”

“Not all who wander are lost my child. I love you, and I will never let go. I took it all at a cost. When I was kneading the dough, I paid for you young one. I paid for your Heaven’s ticket, with the blood of my own Son! Every last one of these, I paid for with the blood of my own Son. All they had to do, is ask for it. Here, my judgment is final, to judge all the small bothers, and all the large ones.” He said rather calmly. “Tell me, do you love me?”

Jessica looked at her hand, the small part of her mangled human form. She thought about it rather deeply, if she could love Him. Could she get something out of it? She knew the final cost, and that would mean divorcing Alexandria in the end of it. Was it worth the divorce? Yes. “Yes Lord!” She brought her hands up in the air. “I will love you will all my might! All my strength! And all my Will! Please restore my soul and I will give you everything!”

The light cascaded over Jessica in a robe. Her clothes were restored. Her skin was restored. Her hand and finger grew back, and so did her hair.



© 2015 Armanis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015
Tags: leviathan, Storm, Eye of the Storm, Hell, Flesh, Horrors


Author

Armanis
Armanis

Revere, MA



About
I am a fantasy author. I do some writing of poetry and short stories under a different name. My writing takes place in the dungeons and dragon world but in an alternate universe since my story doesn't.. more..

Writing
Prologue: Gamble Prologue: Gamble

A Chapter by Armanis


Royal Brood Royal Brood

A Chapter by Armanis


The Unholy Tree The Unholy Tree

A Chapter by Armanis