Chapter 2 Trigonometry and Chorale

Chapter 2 Trigonometry and Chorale

A Chapter by Myranda Arnesen
"

Well, here's chapter 2... dunno when chapter 3 will be done

"
I decided to walk in about 20 seconds after the bell rang, or right when the pledge starts. I stuffed the pills in my pocket and walked in, my backpack banging against my side. "Where have you been miss Memory?" Asked the teacher, Mr. Vanni, after the pledge had finished. He was fat and somewhat balding, but a somewhat respectable man. At least when he isn't being an a*s.

"Well, I was smoking pot in the teacher's lounge with Mr. Phaeton," I answered in the most sarcastic voice possible. The sophomores chuckled, my friends face palmed and the rest of the juniors either sighed, or if they knew Mr. Phaeton, laughed out loud.

Mr. Vayner sighed and shook his head as if he was expecting that answer. "Okay, have a seat. We'll talk after the lesson," he said.

"'Kay," I answered as I took a seat, brofisting my best bro, Alexei Boris. We hate each others guts, but we're also best bros. Funny right? We finished the lesson twenty minutes early, so I just promised Vanni I'd get the notes and he gave me a week to make up the homework assignments I missed, which he so kindly gave me all written down. I thanked him and got Alex's and Amy's notebook. Amy is my other friend in that class, she's lesbian and also a super senior. Her hair was black and I really liked to play with it because its so short. She's also five foot, on the tech crew, and a genius when it comes to anime. I love her to death, but yet again, not romantically. More, flirting friends kind of like. 

I've known Alex since fifth grade, he was so cute back then, and innocent too. He's got shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. He's the biggest fan of nascar and b*****d you'll ever meet, but he's got a cute face and a kind heart, at least, once you find it. I started copying the notes and got almost a week done by the time the homeroom bell rang. I put the books in my bag, promising my friends I'll finish by tomorrow and return the notebooks by then and maybe even before.

"So what were you sick with?" Amy asked.

"Dunno, but I'm probably addicted to ibuprofen now," I answered somewhat sarcastically.

"Really? How many drugs does that make now?" Boris asked in a his jerk tone.

"86," I continued to use my sarcasm. He snorted and rolled his eyes going back to whatever the hell was doing.

"Do you feel any better?" Amy asked with concern.

I gave a small, dark chuckle before answering, "Not at all." Right after I answered the bell signaling the end of homeroom rang. Since I was the closest out to the door, I was the first one out. I went to my locker and rushed to chorale, my favorite class and one of the only classes I share with Antanas. As soon as I got there I walked up to Antanas and smiled halfheartedly, "Hey."

He gave me a concerned look when he asked, "You gonna make it trough the day?"

"I should," I answered as I laid my head on his arm then continued, "If I live that is." Antanas sighed and escorted me to Mrs. Skyler. "Hey, Skyler Sky?" I inquired as we entered the office.

"Yes?" She answered. when she looked up, she smiled, "Oh Abigale! Welcome back! Your music should be in your slot."

"Actually, I was wondering, since I don't feel a hundred percent... Bloody hell! I don't even feel fifty percent! I was wondering if I may sit out of this lesson?"

"Of course. Just solfege and follow along 'kay?"

"'Kay," I answered as Antanas led me to my seat. As soon as I lifted my head from his shoulder and sat down he staggered a little bit. "Antanas?" I asked worriedly.

"Hmm?" He was a bit dazed, but eventually a confused look passed over his face, "Wait, weren't we just down there?"

Then, I got confused. "No..." I said carefully. I realized then that I didn't ask Antanas, at least not out loud, to take me to Skyler, but I did in my mind. I smiled and told him, "Go sit down class is gonna start." Which it did after I said that.


© 2012 Myranda Arnesen


Author's Note

Myranda Arnesen
Well... mind control? What's up with that lol... I guess it's .05% more interesting than the previous chapter...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 5, 2012
Last Updated on March 12, 2012
Tags: classes, mind control, power


Author

Myranda Arnesen
Myranda Arnesen

Oswego, NY



About
Well I'm just a kid, but I got a few traits that help me stand out. My opinionated, rash, arrogant nature for one lol But I'm also a psychic, I can 'sense' certain things, no I can't read minds but I'.. more..

Writing