Prologue: Collapse

Prologue: Collapse

A Chapter by Luna

                Okay, I can explain. Well, maybe not. You see, this is a very difficult situation the school has gotten stuck in. It’s not the student’s fault that the gym roof decided to collapse. It’s the snows fault. I mean, the school is a piece of crap anyway and really doesn’t know how to deal with winter weather like they do where I grew up but they don’t have to put us through this torture! I mean, it is past the halfway mark in the school year and you are splitting the school? How cruel is that!

                I would be fine if I was going to a school that was smaller, but not Lakeside! It is already overflowing and at least three times the size of Washington! It is big enough to be a college, not a high school. Do they really want us all to get lost and show that we are new to the school? I mean, it’s bad enough that they are our biggest rival, but embarrassing us, that’s just cruel.

                Maybe if you had learned how to deal with snow this wouldn’t have happened. How many days in advance did you know about this blizzard? And what exactly did you do to take care of the old, molding school? Absolutely nothing. And you are making us go through the torture! What about you? Do you just get to kick back and relax, not having to worry about making good impressions and trying to meet new people?

                And what about the musical? We don’t have a school to perform it in now since you are shutting ours down! You really expect that they will let us perform in a different school? And if we are all split up, how are we going to rehearse! All this because you don’t know how to take care of a roof.



© 2010 Luna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on February 19, 2010
Last Updated on February 19, 2010


Author

Luna
Luna

Civil War Capital, VA



About
I am a helpless romantic who also loves to attempt to write romance adventure (my novel Maiden Voyage for example) but I tend to try to stick more to poetry. I am southern (yes, I do have an accent) a.. more..

Writing
Failed Failed

A Poem by Luna


Crutch Crutch

A Poem by Luna


Regrets Regrets

A Poem by Luna