Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Ash<3
"

just a spontaneous idea, maybe one day ill get to use it in something =] its not very long, sorry

"

      He stared her, sitting there on his bed with her head leaning up against the window, her eyes shut and the light from the sun filled her face with warmth. She looked at peace in her addias swaet pants and t-shirt. A smile came to his face, for once she wasnt thinking. In all the time he's known her, she rarley took time to relax and enjoy herself.

     "I can feel you staring at me ya known," she smiled as she said it, "knock it off."

     "I dont mean to stare, I just do." He got up from his chair, his pants swishing, and streached out on the bed next to her.

     "Well stop, you know how I am about being stared at."

     She laid down next to him, still not opening her eyes, she didn't have to. She found his shoulder with ease and liad her head there. He wrapped his arms arounder her, pulling her close enough to smell the shampoo in her hair, never wanting to let go. She belonged in his arms and they both knew it. He laid there listening to her breathe, she listened to his heart.   

     "I was thinking today"-he smiled-"and I think I figured out something."

     "Oh really? Well let me hear it." He truned on his side to look at her.

     She nuzzled closer, eyes still closed. She was silent a moment before she spoke. "I think i finally figured out what you are."

     This outta be good, he thought. He smiled and said, "What am I?"

    She tilted her head tward him and opened her eyes, grey crystals, and smiled. "You are my angel."

    He stared at her, breath caught in his lungs. It was insane what those eyes could do. He leaned forward and touched her forhead with his. "Unfotunrtly, just like an angel"-he kissed her forhead-"you will never see me" 

© 2008 Ash<3


Author's Note

Ash<3
see if u know what the ending means =]
dont think to hard ><
pay attention

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That little bit can turn into a wonderful romance, I'd like to see how it plays out sometime. And I believe she is blind, correct me if I am wrong. Sometimes things like that aren't as much a disability as they can be a blessing, it's just another perspective the world can be experienced from is all.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I noticed a few typos and in one spot it becomes very confusing. In the line ...

"He got up from his chair, his pants swishing, and streached out on the bed next to her."

But in the next line ...

"She laid down next to him, still not opening her eyes, she didn't have to."

I thought that she was already lying down on the bed? Now as far as the question that you pose in the "Author's Note", it seems to me that it means that he is a product of her imagination, or is real but not visible. Assuming that he is real, and not an angel as he admits at the end, I would say that he is either a ghost ... or a demon.



Posted 15 Years Ago


Makes me want to read more. Awesome job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


=) kinda reminds me of Twillight alittle, Bella and Edward ^^

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! Great job! The imagery is great in this piece! It makes me want to know more about the characters!

Posted 16 Years Ago


wow shlee this is amazing...what inspired you to write it????

Posted 16 Years Ago


Well done, Shlee. Reads almost like poetry in parts. It does make me want to read more! Hope you will be able to expand it!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2008
Last Updated on May 16, 2008

Author

Ash<3
Ash<3

Barberton



About
My name is Ashley or Ash =] there are sooo many Ashleys in my small town that it gets to confusing. I have a twin, me and he both write because we love expression our selves but we dont stop there. i .. more..

Writing
Angle of mercy Angle of mercy

A Poem by Ash<3



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Angle of mercy Angle of mercy

A Poem by Ash<3