What Could They Possibly Be Talking About?

What Could They Possibly Be Talking About?

A Chapter by ashalyn
"

Aaron has a secret. A secret that kills him inside from the day he lays eyes on Angel, instantly falling for her, for his secret is that he was sent... to kill her

"

Aaron's hand was warm; very warm, i thought that my hand would be pink and sweaty when he let it go. He stood up and lifted his bag onto one shoulder and pulled me to my feet. His smile had hardly left his face the whole time we had been talking. I loved his smile; it just lit up the rest of his face; like the glow of the sun over a flowery meadow.

We started walking towards the school's exit, hand in hand. We entered the pupil flooded corridor, "Angel!" it was Donna's voice but I couldn't see her in the crowd. What is she like? Aw well she is your bestie.

"She's over there," Aaron pointed toward a head of pale brown hair bobbing up and down. I smiled and Aaron started leading me through the crowd. When we had reached Donna, who was standing with Samantha, he released my hand, leaving it feeling cold and a little out of place; as if his hand had become a part of me and with it no longer holding mine I was incomplete.

"Hey, Angel," Sam's dark purple hair was pulled back into a plat that sat at the side of her neck; her kind blue eyes glinted in the sun light that shone through the glass door.

"Hey," I tucked my hair behind my ear again; it kept falling over my eyes, stupid bit of hair! Sam looked at Aaron then back to me questioningly. i looked at my feet, blushing, then glanced back up to see she was smiling, trying not to laugh.

Aaron kept close to my side as we walked out of the building. Next to the bike racks Ryan, Josh, Michael and Max laughed loudly. Ryan put his arm around Donna, who had ran ahead to meet him. His light brown eyes lit up upon seeing her and he ran his hand through his sandy brown hair coolly.

"Alright, Angel? Sam?" Michael smiled flirtatiously as usual at us, his eyebrows raised approve his his hazel eyes, shaking his brown hair from his face. I smiled and shook my head.

"Not bad, Michael," Sam was still studying Aaron when she said it, watching his every move, i could tell he was looking at me.

Max slapped my bum with a quick whack, leaving it stinging and me embarrassed. "Ouch! Max! Goodness sake!"

"Nice one Maxy," Josh said high five-ing Max. They laughed hysterically. Both boys had dull green eyes and dark brown hair; anyone would've thought that they were brothers. Sam put her bag over her bum to protect it from a probable slapping. Aaron did something I had not expected and came closer to me, his body an inch away from mine, glaring at Max and Josh, hovering protectively at my side.

"See ya!" Donna laughed then sending me a private glance of expectancy before leaving with Ryan. We all said goodbye. I'll need to go in a minute.

"Aaron can I talk to you for a minute?" I'm surprised Michael knows Aaron's name for starters! 

"Sure," Aaron answered then they both went to stand by the football pitch. Josh and Max were talking about the FIFA Cup or something at that point.

"So what's the low down?" Sam rocked back and forward on her heels to her toes, smiling impishly at my.

"He's going to help me study at mine," I bit my lip to suppress a giggle, then looked over at Aaron and Michael. They were at each other and they spoke quickly, I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Ooo, studying! Very romantic, I want details ASAP, as I'm sure Donna will also,"

I nodded. Why do they look so angry? I thought Micheal was about to explode and that Aaron was about to punch him or something, luckily he didn't. "I promise,"

"You gotta go?" Sam was easily one of the easiest people ever to hang-out with, she didn't push things.

"Yea, but I don't want to leave you all alone with these two horn-powered primates!" I emphasized the last part so that Max and Josh would hear it.

Sam laughed, "My dad's just came anyway," Sam looked over my shoulder, I followed her gaze.

"Okay, I'll call you,"

"Bye!" Sam waved over her shoulder as she ran through the gates and into her car.

I went in the same direction and stopped a taxi as it was about to go out off the parking lane. I motioned to Aaron, who was still talking, or arguing, with Michael, to hurry up. What could they possibly be talking about?



© 2011 ashalyn


Author's Note

ashalyn
Hope you like it! :) x please leave a review, I love finding out what people think of my stories x

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on September 25, 2011
Last Updated on September 25, 2011


Author

ashalyn
ashalyn

Alloa near Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom



Writing
He's Not Dead He's Not Dead

A Chapter by ashalyn


Hyacinth Hyacinth

A Chapter by ashalyn