Unrequited Love

Unrequited Love

A Chapter by KARAR
"

It hurt most being single but paired inside

"
Love is the simplest and yet most complicated things in life. To love and to be loved is part of living. Love holds the meaning to live. Love can happen anywhere with anybody.

Unrequited love or one-sided love is love that is not openly reciprocated or understood as such by the beloved. The beloved may not be aware of the admirer's deep and strong romantic affection, or may consciously reject it. Wikipedia


The starting of liking someone way more than a just friend, heart-pounding while approaching, get goosebumps just talking and fantasies them on regular basis are signs of attraction in love. According to psychological professor Albert Mehrabian, the impression of individuals falling in love is based on- 55% on body language, 38% on the tone of voice and 7% on what the person is saying. Researchers say that if you feel like your attraction has lasted for more than three months, you are in love.

Slowly begin their interest, happiness, pain becomes one's concern, euphoria and sorrow. Singing dedicated songs, writing a poem about love, doing things beyond imagination is all part of growing in love.

Love demands freedom and expressive. Tough lover chooses to stay faithful or move along. It depends upon the situation, time and as matter of fact how much wholly she/he is in love with another person. The lover has free to love anyone but she/he knows exactly whom they are falling for.

Never underestimate the power of unrequited love, you might never know how much she/he cried for you, prayed to be with you and come this far just to reach you.

On one side of love, one's has to suffer and deals with it. If things go ever hard; feel secure to share your emotion with your trusted adult mentor, quality friends and loving family members or even the licensed therapist. Although beloved does all things for their love -- eventually, it's helping one's for building so much in a better person but sometimes leads to a bad catastrophe.

At the hardest time, the lover cheats themselves to love another and it's kind of funny as well as happy moments where she/he got a new one to fall for and mostly it's good news where their love might get valued.


Love actually, makes people drive crazy and motivated the period to live. One side of love is always true love. Don't let one side of love to break your heart. It's always a bold and a right time to move on before it kills you. One side of love is selfless love and should be. No one is forced to love another person and that must be it. One side of love can be motivating and depressing at the same time. It's a personal perspective to see and one must act. Comprehend the situation to decides what's better for living to stay or to move on.



© 2021 KARAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on February 13, 2021
Last Updated on February 13, 2021


Author

KARAR
KARAR

Kathmandu, Christian , Nepal



About
Enlighten more..

Writing
A Suicidal Mind A Suicidal Mind

A Chapter by KARAR


You are Not Special You are Not Special

A Chapter by KARAR


Articles Articles

A Book by KARAR