You are Not Special

You are Not Special

A Chapter by KARAR
"

We want to be different as far as we are similar.

"
Let's break down the above sentence 'you are not special,' which is accommodated by subject + verb + object. This sentence is in negative form.

In the case of the verb, it shows to supervise. In the case of adjectives, it shows the unique or unusual quality of a particular personal interest or value and also shows disabilities, species, etc. In the case of nouns as above it shows unusual or exceptional.


In the early years, a child is nurtured as being an exception by their parents. In the meantime, it is the best possible way to be invincible. I know how much praise and enthusiasm we want to feel as growing up to function well in society.

The constant battle to live up to the expectation of our guardians seems exhausting and tired-some. When you are working on a small wish which can be easily achieved but when it is not fulfilled it can lead to painful sorrow to ever dream for. You start to become aware of not being so much of the people's ideal view. The word starts to cut deep with the bitterness of reality. We all forget that we are fighting against the same people who are also been fed the same word.

Society foolishly forgets to teach about dealing with being a failure.


I see the phrase is used commonly nowadays.

'... and consider for a moment the bigger picture: your planet, I'll remind you, is not the center of its solar system, your solar system is not the center of its galaxy, your galaxy is not the center of the universe. Astrophysicists assure us the universe has no center; therefore, you cannot be it.' 2012's commencement speech from Wellesley High School teacher, David McCullough.

I was confused about the above sentence, as to whom it is concerned. If it was for the objective view, everybody is different then what is the meaning of being exceptional? It starts to contrast.

If it is a subjective view then it shows the tenderness of one person towards a certain person who makes them feel precious. The attachment to a person in the time frame, and space makes them different from the other person. The energy shared with the person relies on the energy felt by the other.


It always does not always work the functional way sometimes it is not appreciated and is not equally reciprocated. The same person starts to feel normal or hatred because of their certain action or the aspect that we don't feel the same way as we do.

The acceptance of not being so much different from others and doing our best to improve ourselves is the real difference.

The person's perspective is made up by the act of the interaction and the feelings of warmth towards the other. It's not the one person who says is exceptional but the other person selflessly says it. it is a subjective view.


You are special to me!


© 2023 KARAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 17, 2023
Last Updated on January 17, 2023


Author

KARAR
KARAR

Kathmandu, Christian , Nepal



About
Enlighten more..

Writing
Unrequited Love Unrequited Love

A Chapter by KARAR


A Suicidal Mind A Suicidal Mind

A Chapter by KARAR


Articles Articles

A Book by KARAR