THE INTERLINKED FOUR,  "frustration>> pain>> fear>> caring".

THE INTERLINKED FOUR, "frustration>> pain>> fear>> caring".

A Chapter by Asra Hakak
"

Caring is sometimes allowing ourselves to be vulnerable towards hidden hurts!

"
FRUSTRATION-
Its wanting to rip your hair out, it's wanting to scream into your pillow over and over again until the pain in your throat is unbearable. It's cursing yourself up time after time because you don't know what else to do even though you know it's not your fault.

PAIN-
It's the aching in your chest, it's when you convince yourself you're worthless. It's when you find its so easy to hate yourself. It's crying yourself to sleep every night. It's when you don't find comfort in what used to be your safest places. Pain is when you really lose yourself.

FEAR-
Fear is bottling it all inside. It's when you're afraid to lose what's sacred to you, it's holding on until life itself is drained out of you. Fear is already knowing the answer but pretending there's still hope.

CARING-
Its doing anything it takes to see the smile on someone's face. Caring is blind to pain, caring is blind to fear. Caring is giving your whole self to someone who can show you you're worthy, who can show you you're enough. Caring is not giving up, it's not letting go. Caring is promising to never leave no matter how hard it gets.
Caring so much is what hurts the most.
CARING leads to PAIN,
PAIN leads to FEAR,
FEAR leads to FRUSTRATION!


© 2015 Asra Hakak


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I suggest you to structure it properly again. The content is absolutely and undoubtedly true, the truest form of these feelings is what I experience after having finished reading. But then there is that "sync" which I find missing in this piece. It could be the best if you try and get something else out of this one.
Keep the good work up. ♥

Posted 8 Years Ago


So nicely put up in words. I mean WOW...WOW!
Well done girl. (Y)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Asra Hakak

8 Years Ago

^-^ ..... it was good to know that you liked it!
Khawaja Musadiq

8 Years Ago

It was good to see no thank you there. ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2015
Last Updated on September 21, 2015


Author

Asra Hakak
Asra Hakak

India



About
Thoughts are rare to come and pressures of life make less what one knows but notes help to remember and reflect.I write down my thoughts, thoughts that have no name given,I write down dreams and night.. more..

Writing
TELL ME TELL ME

A Poem by Asra Hakak