CHOICES & CHANCES

CHOICES & CHANCES

A Chapter by Asra Hakak
"

God gave us two gifts ; one is choice, second is chance...The choice of a good life and The chance to make it the best!

"
Two things are guaranteed in our lives, our births and our deaths.
What you do with your talents is your choice. You can choose to be a hero, you can be a villain, or you can be nothing. It's all in your head. How you attack it will always make the difference. Don't be the victim, don't be the accused, No! Instead be that blinking orange light on that lonely road. The light that neither directs or suppresses. Instead be the light that advises with open ears and closed lips, this is the only way one can truly lead. Understand before you speak and only speak after you truly have understood what was asked or said in the first place. Sometimes the best advise you'll ever give anyone is silence. Let them choose, for a person won't learn anything if you never give them the chance to show you first exactly what they are trying to learn. REMEMBER YOU HAVE THE CHOICE, but also remember second chances don't always come back around so choose wisely and choose from your soul.


© 2015 Asra Hakak


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on September 23, 2015
Last Updated on September 23, 2015


Author

Asra Hakak
Asra Hakak

India



About
Thoughts are rare to come and pressures of life make less what one knows but notes help to remember and reflect.I write down my thoughts, thoughts that have no name given,I write down dreams and night.. more..

Writing
TELL ME TELL ME

A Poem by Asra Hakak