Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by b!tchgirl1618

I wake up, head aching. I had come home from Riley’s at one in the morning. She wanted me to go. That boy. Who was he? Greyson. I had never seen him before in my life....

‘Lauren!' It was Mum. I checked the clock, 10:30. Just enough time to get ready before I see...him. I got on my dressing gown and went downstairs.

'Hi mom.'

'Hi darling, how are you?'

'Good'

She went back to the washing up, avoiding the awkwardness of the conversation. I looked at my phone

*TWO NEW MESSAGES*

One of them was from Greyson. A rush of excitement tingled through my spine.

G- House party at mine U have GOT to come :) See u soon x

I rest my case, I just fainted. A house party. At his?! Then I looked at the other text.

R-So upset right now :(

L-Aww. Sry about Ur bf

R- Greyson was so nice.

......................GREYSON?! She....loved....him?! I felt like screaming. I have no chances of going out with him now.                          

R- Come to the party tonight.

I acted like I had never heard of it

L- Ok.

R- See ya!

L- Bye

OH.MY.GOD. The night of the party. I was waiting at the door for Riley.

'Hi'

'OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG. This is sooooooooooooo exciting!'

Before I could say anything else she dragged me to her car. The house was jam packed with people. His house. OMG. I needed to go and look for him.

'Just... going. To... get... a... a... drink, yeah. A drink.' And I ran off into the house. I bustled my way through the dancing bodies 'Greyson! Where are you?!' I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'Right here'

I took a deep breath 'You look amazing.'

'So do you'

'Greyson....'

He suddenly pressed his lips to mine. Greyson was............KISSING ME?!

'Hey! Lauren what are you doing?!' Oh no. Riley.

Well?!' The air suddenly turned from hot to freezing. 
'Riley,I'm sorry!' She looked disgusted with me. 
'Yeah right!' She ran off. And,you guessed it. I ran after her. 
'Riley wait!' She didn't stop,she just kept walking. 'Riley!' 
'What?! He was MY boyfriend! Then you came along,just after we split up!' She pulled of her necklace I gave her and stomped on it. She pointed to the necklace 'that's you!!' And this time she really did run off. I screamed. I just lost my friend for a boy?!
'Hey Lauren?!' It was greyson. He ran over to me. I sunk to the ground in tears. 'Dont worry,she will soon forget. Promise.' He hugged me,and then started kissed me. 
I pushed him away 'Stop!' He looked shocked 'I can't do this anymore.' I looked him in the eyes 'please...just leave me alone.'

***
'Hi mom' I opened the door,shivering. 
'Hi sweetie,you look upset are you OK?' 
'Yeah' I sighed,but really I wasn't. I just lost my friend. I just lost my friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2013 b!tchgirl1618


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013


Author

b!tchgirl1618
b!tchgirl1618

Greer, SC



About
I'm a 15 year old who loves to write if you want to know anything just message me ═════════════ ೋღ♥ .. more..

Writing
Voices Voices

A Stage Play by b!tchgirl1618


Clock Clock

A Story by b!tchgirl1618