Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by b!tchgirl1618

Lauren

...

I quickly turned and walked up the stairs to my room, stepping inside and closing the door behind me before throwing myself face first down onto the bed. I felt like screaming, but I kept it inside. I picked up my phone as it began playing the song I had just made my ringtone, "Break" by my favorite band Three Days Grace, and read the caller ID. Greyson. 

How did he even get my phone number in the first place? I don't remember giving it to him. Even still, seeing his number on the screen made butterflies flutter in my stomach, the image of him dripping wet at the pool popping into my head, making me smile. Then I remembered that he was the reason my once best friend Riley now hated me and my smile instantly disappeared. Second day of Summer and already my life has turned upside down. 

I grab my phone and turned on my favorite song, "Pain" by Three Days Grace, letting the song fill the room as I laid on my bed. What have I gotten myself into this time? I thought before drifting off to sleep. 

...

Riley

...

I thought she was supposed to be my best friend, but a true best friend won't jump on my ex boyfriend whom I had broken up with less than 24 hours ago. I felt betrayed as I sat on my bed, reaching for my phone subconsciously to call Lauren, only to stop myself just before dialing the number. I tossed my phone on my bed and walked out of the room and down to the kitchen, grabbing the carton of ice cream out of the freezer and a spoon and sitting on the living room couch. 

I flicked on the television and began digging into my coffee ice cream, turning on a random channel, which just so happened to be Criminal Minds, hoping to take my mind off of it's tracks. Suddenly, my phone rings. I pick it up and read the caller ID, somehow hoping it was Lauren, but no. Greyson. What does he want with me? I thought angrily as I tossed the phone to the side. 

 

 



© 2013 b!tchgirl1618


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013


Author

b!tchgirl1618
b!tchgirl1618

Greer, SC



About
I'm a 15 year old who loves to write if you want to know anything just message me ═════════════ ೋღ♥ .. more..

Writing
Voices Voices

A Stage Play by b!tchgirl1618


Clock Clock

A Story by b!tchgirl1618