Introduction 1

Introduction 1

A Chapter by b!tchgirl1618

Introduction

My poor Parents. They will forever have to live with this guilt. The guilt of sending me to my death. They didn’t mean to, they just wanted to help me. But they ended up sending me to a death trap. All five of us that are left are scared. After all, we are going to die. There were 15 kids, four staff members. Now there are no staff and five kids, oh and 14 bodies, of the dead type. We all know that someone is going to have to kill the killer, if anyone is going to live through this, but nobody knows who! Who will kill, who has it in them to take a life. Who would be able to live with themselves if they killed someone?



© 2014 b!tchgirl1618


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great introduction was hooked from the beginning. :) It's very short though, I will be taking a look at the next chapter before saying more, but I love the introduction! :) Good start, great way to pull the reader in. Engage them. Why are 14 of them dead? Who is the killer? Why is the killer killing? Will the main character live to the end, or will she/he suffer along with the rest of them? :) Strong start. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014


Author

b!tchgirl1618
b!tchgirl1618

Greer, SC



About
I'm a 15 year old who loves to write if you want to know anything just message me ═════════════ ೋღ♥ .. more..

Writing
Voices Voices

A Stage Play by b!tchgirl1618


Clock Clock

A Story by b!tchgirl1618