Day Seven: Monday

Day Seven: Monday

A Chapter by writingurl14

I awake in the middle of the night, probably around 2am. I go to the window and see something moving. Quickly I wake up George and drag him to the window. George got pale fast, apparently we had the same thought (The killer). “Is that the killer?” George asks? “I think so!” I whisper back. George grabs me around the waist and pulls me over to the bed. We both sit down on the bed, knowing sleep was impossible.

Amelia shocks me when she asks me “Sierra says you like me. Do you?” so naturally I answer truthfully “yeah, I do.” As soon as I realize what I said, I start blushing. Which is about 2 seconds after I said it. Then she surprises me again. She kisses me! Her lips felt perfect against mine. A moment later, I wrap my arms around her. We continue to kiss for a few minutes before breaking apart. “I assume that means you like me to.” I say. “Yes.” She says simply.

Despite all that was happening I was happy. I snuggled into Georges Arms and did the impossible. I fell asleep. That morning, I awoke from a gentle shake from George and I hear him whisper in my ear “Amelia wake up, wake up. Wake up Amelia.” Slowly I open my eyes. I see his perfect green eyes and I can’t help myself, I kiss him. I hear Sierra giggle and gasps from Shelby and Ana. I get a change of clothes and head for the bathroom. I then hop in the shower. As soon as I am done, George gets in. as soon as the water is running, Sierra attacks me with questions, and the other girls join her. “What changed? Did you really just kiss him? What happened last night?” she asks. “Well last night I woke up around 2am and I saw the killer. Wait let me finish.” I say because I can see she is about to cut me off.  “So I woke up George and we talked and then kissed and then I fell asleep.” I say. “Awwwwwwwwwwww!” Ana says. “Yea.” Sierra says. “You saw the killer?”  Shelby asks. “Yeah.” I say. “Well he got Mrs. Carry.” Shelby says. “And left a message.”  She adds. “We checked while you were sleeping.” Sierra says. I go and look out the window and saw the new message. It was

The days are coming

One by one

And just like that

You will be gone

I sit on my bed and cry. Suddenly it was too much.

I cut off the water and get dressed. When I get out Amelia was sitting on her bed crying. I pull her into my arms. Then I look, and I mean really look, at her. She has dark brown hair and green eyes, just like me. And we both have freckles. Her body fits perfectly against mine.

I realize that I may not live past tonight and also that I love Gorge. Knowing that I won’t be able to spend the rest of my life with him makes me cry harder. He lets me cry. Holding me close and whispering nothings in my ear. After a while I cry myself to sleep.

She wakes up about an hour later. I never left her the entire time. “Good your awake, are you ok? You seamed upset before.”

“Yeah, I’m fine, I have you” Amelia says. George kisses her “can we have the room to ourselves please?” He asks. “Sure” I say. Ana, Shelby and I grab our books and go.

I lay on my back on the bed and George pulls my shirt off. Slowly kissing every inch of me. “Now is the worst time to fall in love.” I say enjoying the sensation of his lips on my skin. “But yet here we are.” He says. He pulls my pants off then takes his pants, boxers and shirt off while I take off my panties and bra. He kisses me, his hands roaming freely over my body. He begins sucking my n*****s and I moan. What?  It felt amazing! I intertwine my fingers in his hair as he continues to suck, I cry out in pleasure! After a few minutes, he begins banging me. Slowly at first, getting faster and harder before slowing down again. We break apart when he is done. I quickly realize what I have done. I get dressed. I have cheated! And I had the time of my life doing it!

About 20 minutes later they let us in and Amelia left to go get food. She came back with a laptop. “Where’s the food?’ I ask. “None left” she replies. Then adds “the internet doesn’t work but we can still play games.” We all play games and read until dusk.

That night when it was time for bed, I decided to stay awake. 



© 2013 writingurl14


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 11, 2013
Last Updated on August 11, 2013


Author

writingurl14
writingurl14

greer, SC



About
I am a 15 year old writer. I play vollyball and love to go for a midnight run around the neighborhood. im taken and love music and lots of other things. if you wanna learn more about me message me &.. more..

Writing
Wait Wait

A Poem by writingurl14