Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by baloney1

Twilight. The moment when humans' eyes start straining to see with the little bit of sunlight still lingering in the air. They don't realize what's about to come, but they have a sense that something bigger than them is out there.

 

Late evening. It's now too dark to see anything. Unless you're not human. Human eyes can't see very well in the absence of light. Now the fear begins to set in. Instinct tells them to go hide somewhere safe and warm until the night is over. But of course, ythey typically ignore it. Humans tend to think they are invincible.

 

Midnight. That's the time that everything seems to grow a bit more abyssmal. Many normal humans are usually in a deep sleep at this time. They are very weak and their minds can't continuously be active for very long. Hopefully, they have fallen asleep in their homes, same from the dangers in the outdoors. They don't realize, however, that there are more dangerous things to be scared of than hypothermia or wild animals. There are things in the universe that humans just can't understand. They just can't wrap their minds around the fact that there are stronger and more intelligent beings out there. But they will soon. The night can bring many things, and when it does, no one is safe.



© 2011 baloney1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

baloney1
baloney1

About
hiii i just made this to creep on my sister and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble. my sister is howl pendragon. yay!! and i already deleted another writers cafe i had... And yes, baloney1 .. more..

Writing
Finals Finals

A Poem by baloney1


Narrator Narrator

A Chapter by baloney1