Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Nyx

At her house she grabs her laptop, pulls up Google, and searches 'vampire hunters'. He asks, "They're vampires?" She giggles as if that revelation was stupid, "Well kinda, but we are too. We are different from them though. We are practically invincible."

"B-b-b-but how?!?" he stutters, "That's AWESOME!" She laughs again, "Take off your head." "Huh???" he replies. "Just do it!" She is practically rolling on the floor, laughing at the horrified look on his face. He does, and looks at her questioningly.

"Ok, now you need to focus all your energy into your head. Good, now concentrate harder, and your vampire teeth should come out. Just like that! Perfect!" She directs him on how to use his powers, still laughing. "How do we, you know, feed?" he asks. She answers quickly, "Well, if you feel your head lose to your ears, you will feel tiny wings. All you have to do is concentrate on the person or animal you want to bite, and throw your head towards them. You have to continue to focus on the person, or your head will not know where to go. Cool, huh?"

He has a strange look on his face as if he were trying to find the right words to say, "Why is it that only our heads are... vampirey?" "Because, young one," she says with a wink, "When they cut off our heads, they bit the soft fleshy skin in the middle of the neck, injecting the venom that changed us." He sits there silently, thinking about what she had said.

"Awesome! So we are like a new, invincible kind of vampire? A new species?" he concludes, unsure of what he truly is. "Pretty much, yeah," she grins. "Wait! You called me a 'young one'. What do you mean by that? And how do you know all this about being a vampire and what happened to us?” he frowns, now suspicious, "How long have you been a vampire?" "Oh, that. I have been a vampire for about four days. The monster who changed me was a supposed friend, and once he changed me, he told me all about it," she replies. "A few hours after he changed me, I killed him." "Why would you kill one of your friends?" he asks, confused again.

“Because, after I left, I did some research. I found out that the person who turns you into a vampire can control you kinda like a puppet master. It just wasn't safe.” She resumes her search, then yells, “I think I found him! They like to try to disguise themselves as vampire hunters to hide the fact that they are really vampires,” she explains, as her sudden outburst startled him. “That is actually pretty smart of those blood-suckers,” he says, awed.

"Eh you could say that. So do you wanna start planning the murder?" she replies. "Do you have to even ask? Of course I do!" he exclaims, "Let's start now!"



© 2013 Nyx


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on November 14, 2013
Last Updated on November 26, 2013


Author

Nyx
Nyx

Cocoa, FL



About
I am a huge fan of Batman, the Joker, and Nightmare Before Christmas, and I love reading horror stories. I write poems to express my feelings, whether I am feeling depressed, happy, or anything in bet.. more..

Writing
Her... Her...

A Story by Nyx


Done Done

A Poem by Nyx


Broken Broken

A Poem by Nyx