Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Aurora Boreyalis

The sound is unbarable, it sounds like those kind when a nuclear bomb is going to hit. The lights go out and then the screaming started. i could barely hear Brandi yelling for me..

 

"Gabria! where are you?! whats going on!?"

"Brandi! im over here where are you?! come here!" im panicking.

 

Then the door slammed. did it even open and who the hell is in here? we all got quiet for a second, with the sirens still blasting........we had to have been so still and quiet for at least twenty minutes before someone said something..

 

"Who the hell is in here!?" Brandi yelled.. but no answer

"Sylis lets get out of here!, where are you"...he didnt answer me.

"Sylis?..."..still no answer, the lights shot on but were flickering like crazy

We were all looking for him by now. a wave of fear rushed over me..so many thoughts, what happened to him. My thoughts were interupted by Kale.

 

"No ones here Gabria..Not even Sylis"

"Well what the f**k is going on!" Brandi, along with Kale and I, is terrified but, unlike Kale and I, is having a hard time staying calm.

"My phone!" i yelled hearing Sylis's ringtone.

 

"Hello? Sylis where are you!?"

"I dont think Sylis will be talking anymore." A strange voice answers

"What, who is this and wheres Sylis!"

I hear him screaming in pain,so loud Kale and Brandi could hear it through the phone. Then they hung up.

 

"I have to find him, somethings happened!" i yelled but Brandi already knew..

"Gabria...look.." Out the window there is a view of a field by the woods where we could all see a woman kneeling over Sylis's body as it lyed on the ground. I backed away in terror.

I started running out the door and down the hall, i have to get to him and stop that messed up lady.

out the doors and around the wall of the hotel i found him laying there on the ground barely breathing and there were slashes and stabbs all over his body..

 

"Sylis! Oh my god Sylis..."

"Gabe, that thing is a monster.." he could barely get it out, god i need help..

"Sylis i love you its going to be ok" i took his hand and kissed his forehead and lips "i love you" i whispered one more time, and he was gone. Hes just..gone, i started bawling.

"Gabria watch out!" i heard Brandi yell from accros the field. i looked up and the woman was flying out of the sky, she was beautiful but scary as hell. Her hair, long and black, hung around her face and straight down her back. She was dressed in all black and had the look of a killer on her face. I am going to die was all i could think. Kale was holding his hand over brandi's mouth, trying to be quiet, and they were behind a small shed.

The woman was laughing as if my fear was feeding her urge to kill

 

"What did you do!?." I asked her completely terrified. She was circling me slowly, staring with a smirk on her face.

She laughed again, "I knew you would come after him, but the queston is who are you? I am going to guess...hmm maybe sister?"

she was calm, and i was enraged, she knew exactly who i was to him.

 

"Girlfriend? This will be fun." she laughed again and s started to walk backwards. Her eyes turned red as she lunged at me as hard as she could. I was screaming when something, so fast with large wings, came out of no where and slammed her to the ground.

 

"RUN!" He screamed at me, and i did. I ran into the woods a long ways until i couldn't walk anymore, my heart was pounding so fast its unbearable so i sat on the ground behind a tree. It's completely dark around me, the trees were barely letting the moonlight through and i was scared to death of what just happened. Then it came back to me, he's gone. I was thinking about him for a long time when i finally dozed off....

 

 

I woke up, not to the hard ground or mud and dirt underneath me, but to a soft breeze through my hair and a blanket over my body. I got up and there he was, Hazen. But he wasn't Hazen, his hair had grown out and died black and he looked different, his facial features were more smoothed out, his muscles were perfect and he was wrapped up in large wings which feathers looked like they were made of black silk. I was staring at his sleeping body,"Hazen what happened to you.." I barely whisper to myself when he shot up off the grass and flung his wings out fiercly, making me jump back.

 

"Oh! Gabe your awake, good, you startled me!" He said with a sweet smile

"Uhh.." He noticed my expression.

"I know what you are going to ask so i'm just going to start the explaining.." he sat down next to me and retracted his wings and they just disapeared.. "There are alot of things in this world that people do not know about" he started "First off, I am a wizard, I did not choose this. I have these wings, the way i looked changed, and i myself have changed." he sounded angry "Being a wizard causes alot of problems, we have enemys which is the next thing i have to explain." He stood up and started pacing. "It sounds so fake, like im only telling a story from a book, but Sylis" i flinched, i almost forgot, he was murdered. i was furious now but he continued. "Sylis was a vampire and the woman who killed him was a Siren. I know it all sounds insane and crazy but its true. and dont worry about Kale and brandi, i got them to a safe place, they are fine." he finnished but i had some questions.

 

"So..Who was the woman and why did she kill him, and why is she your enemy??" i asked.

"Her name is Adrastea and a siren is an evil spirit but they are the rulers of everyone they are a type of Naiad or sea nymph, they only kill the ones they think could spill the secret of everything.." "The lound sirens you heard before Sylis was taken was her coming for you, only the person and loved ones of the person can hear the noise." "He tried to tell them that you didn't know anything but they wouldn't believe him, they said he had to change you or he was going to die but he refused, you meant to much to him. I'm sorry."

"Where do the sirens live?" i asked him.

"Gabria, you must be tired or something maybe you should get some sleep.." he was trying to calm me down.

"Where do they live." i demanded furiously

"On an island called Sirenium Scopuli, it's very secluded and only a couple people really know how to get there. Why?"

"I'm going to kill her."



© 2010 Aurora Boreyalis


Author's Note

Aurora Boreyalis
ignore grammar and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, like I said previously, a lot more detail would be great. And don't just say stuff happened, but actually show that stuff happened.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 24, 2010
Last Updated on May 25, 2010


Author

Aurora Boreyalis
Aurora Boreyalis

Where the wild things are, MN



About
:) well my name is Bree im an artist. love to paint and express myself through anything possible.. i love music, any kind (except opera and jazz). i love my friends they're like family. i have no clue.. more..

Writing