Better?

Better?

A Poem by BeccaB
"

a personal pice about hope for a future

"

Now, I am so much better

Don't feel so depressed

Don't want to hurt no more

Really want to do well

Want to be a designer

And want to help lots of people

 

I want to get some good grades

And go on to do better things

 

Sick of people putting me down

Sick of people doubting me

I'll prove everyone wrong

And be a big success

© 2011 BeccaB


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

:) very nice. Something I can very much relate to. You've only got one life to live so go ALL OUT :) Don't give up on your dreams and (sorry for swearing) but F**K naysayers!!! I won't do a rating cos it's not about rating your work, it's about understanding your message and you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how you seperated everything :) It's refreshing to see someone fooling around with format!
I can't help but think that the title of this piece is perfectly fitting. It's SO much better.
Although remember that you don't have to start every line with a capital letter-but don't worry about it, because I make that mistake all the time. I've just recently got out of the horrible habit of pressing the "shift" key after the enter key. :)
Keep it up! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


First of all: Go for it! I don't care if this is personal or just something that came to you, get yourself out there!

Second: I love how you seperated it- the past, what you want, what you hate. I love that. It really lets you get into how you really feel about it; you're thinking it over, ready to move on, tired of being the failure, right?

Third: A minor thing, but you may want to run a spell-checker on that, or have someone edit it. It's a bother to watch grammer and spelling when you're in a "mood", letting the creativity flow, but, afterwards, show these to friends, get an opinion, have an editor on standby...

...on second thought, that's why it's posted. Well, glad I could help. Take it easy and keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

445 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 6, 2011
Tags: poem, self-help, improvment, success

Author

BeccaB
BeccaB

Darlington, County Durham, United Kingdom



About
I am a special kind of person....i try to finde the posetive in everything and everyone.....my life has been terrible i have had allot of heart ace and this is what drives me to look for the best in e.. more..

Writing
Don't Leave Don't Leave

A Poem by BeccaB


Crying Crying

A Poem by BeccaB