The How To Product

The How To Product

A Story by HurricaneLake
"

Commentary

"

 

 

 

     Looking over all the emails I get proclaiming I can make megabucks on the web if only I send $18.99 to find out how, I have concluded that the most obvious way to make money on the web is the how to product. It’s the seller of that how to product that is actually making the money, not the buyer. If enough people sent the fee for that how to product then that’s a rich seller, indeed. Even richer in the savings if the product turns out to be just one sheet of paper.

     Particularly interesting are the websites that have that official look, and claim to inform you of which how to products are scams. Those please-read-carefully pointers that will help you learn how to weed out those that are truly rip offs. Websites that claim that they are among the legitimate web money making knowledge givers, just send $19.99 for their how to product.

     Then there are the sites that explain to you exactly how the scam artists reap money this way. They tell you how this is done legally, and imply you, too, can become a legal scam artist just send $39.99 for their how to product.

     I love the slick. They are my antithesis and I am always attracted to those who have the skills I lack. I find it so entertaining to watch how the slick play the game, especially when a way is found of doing it without actually breaking the law. It’s like watching an knee-slapping comedy that turns into a who-did-it-to-you movie.

     Jokes aside, we all know there are some really helpful how to products on the web. Someone whose tweets I follow claims to have made thousands of dollars over the years and his, too, is a how to product, although a very good one, as I found out by downloading some of his free PDFs.

     You, too, can make good money by creating a how to product that fills a real need in the market. Like the ones that explain to us how to use features of our software, how to troubleshoot our computer, etc., except the best of these tutorials that I have read have been free. You can print them out and refer to them at any time and that’s quite helpful. But if you do develop a how to product that people are willing to pay for, you win.

     Now there are video how to products on the web and the visualization is very helpful. Although you do realize that you can‘t play the video and load the software you are trying to learn at the same time, or that you can‘t fix your car while watching a video on how to fix your car, and you can’t print a video out for reference either. So, if that how to video cost you any money, that’s slick.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2009 HurricaneLake


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on October 6, 2009
Last Updated on October 6, 2009

Author

HurricaneLake
HurricaneLake

New York, NY



About
I am a Software Developer, Writer, and Office Administrator more..

Writing