Lonely without you...

Lonely without you...

A Poem by Bhavya Kaushik

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lonely without you…

 

 

 

 

Watching this tear as it falls into lonely space,

And I wonder as it drops into life's nameless place.

 

Depression sets in and walks right in front of my sight,

As here I'm so lonely in darkness of this cold night.

 

With this much loneliness I'll never be the same again,

I may never say a word but you are not the one to blame.

 

It's a year and a half now but you are still on my every thought,

Every tear I held in falls, and now I can't seem to stop.

 

I feel so alone now that I even don't know what to do,

As I only wish... you would have taken me away with you...

 

 

© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


Author's Note

Bhavya Kaushik
I wrote this poem for a friend of mine who is no more now..She left this world about a year and a half back...as she was suffering from Leukemia !
I often miss her ....
:(


" I have tried so hard to tell myself that you are gone..But though! you are still with me...and I have been alone..all along..."

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Beautiful.
There is so much pain inside that is invisible to the world. Sometimes the tears fall to express the grief inside but can they ever wash away all the pain...?

My answer is no.

In fact, I see the intensity increasing with every new composition of yours.
The most beautiful poetry is that which flows out of a broken heart. Your work is proof of that.

Thank you for entering it into the Lonely Contest.





Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Well, I think I know who that special friend was.... And she'll be touched by this poem of yours.......wherever is she now..... awsome write...~KA~

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awww Dude! This is sad..But I guess that's the way you wanted it to be like!
I agree with Carole, that when we are lonely we often think to why should we stay here? But that' not the right question. We are here to cherish their memories and that's the thing which matter most.
The writing is exceptionally well written!

Posted 15 Years Ago


It must have been very hard to lose your friend. I'm sorry, Bhavya. This is touching and speaks of loneliness and everything that so often goes with it: Tears, depression, and sometimes even longing to be with the one we are lonely for. This is very well written, and as always, your pictures are perfect for this piece. I love how you used the variation with the red in the title. Adds a special touch. You are a very talented writer, and I always enjoying reading what you send.

Blessings, Carole

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I wonder from where does you get this much power and emotions in your words, Beautiful it is and so heartbreaking!
You are really a master of writing poems like this. I agree with Caffeine,This pain will never ever going to heal. I'm sorry for that!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is what life is all about, it must be very hard for you dude.Exceptionally brilliant work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is sad, yet a peace that wants and needs to be let go.
You conjure up so much emotion, and your words can relate to
all readers. Thank you for sharing......AD

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

But why are we here? Really. Why? My mom was recently diagnosed with lymphoma... Dear friend, be well...and don't wish to be 'taken'... None of us knows what lies beyond....

I'm at a loss , Bhavya...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm with you in feeling this...For a few different reasons, but yep. Very good write, but then again, you have a lot of great ones. Keep up the good work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Omigod! This is so sad Bhavya, I feel for your pain as such something like this even happened with me too, So I could sense your pain. It must be very hard for you to deal with this much pain and loneliness. Whenever someone leaves, it creates a vacuum in our life which is impossible to be filled again.
Very passionate work Bhavya!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I'm sure Bhavya no matter your friend is gone now but she will always remain alive in your heart and would be so happy to read this poem, What a great tribute to a lovely friend!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4119 Views
35 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on July 29, 2008
Last Updated on January 8, 2009

Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..