Waves

Waves

A Story by Deborah G. Adams
"

Listen to the waves but don't let yourself carried by them in life.

"
It was a chilling Saturday afternoon, a bit warm with a nice breeze close to the sea. I was just getting out of the bus when I saw this kid covered in paint and dust sitting behind a rusty fence on a bunch of concrete holding nothing but his cellphone also covered in dust. It was then, when I've realized how important are my thoughts and who is responsible of making them better. It was then when I remembered who I am and that I was that kid once, having nothing but myself. This very particular moment made me see things just as they are beyond their harshness, simple. It was then when I realized nobody is watching, nobody really cares, it was this kid's moment, hitting his rock bottom. 
I see people every day, happier or not and even we barely speak to each other, their silence makes their facial expression crystal clear. Just by looking you can see their sadness or joy, this wave of feelings coming weaker and weaker, stronger and stronger. 
And nobody is really watching. 

© 2015 Deborah G. Adams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on October 25, 2015
Last Updated on October 25, 2015

Author

Deborah G.  Adams
Deborah G. Adams

New York City, NY, Malta



About
A few of the Beauty tips that needs to be Saine Jeune stored at heart if you are truly concerned about your beauty are that frowning on a regular basis and being annoyed may add wrinkles on your encou.. more..

Writing