Even feelings have a schedule

Even feelings have a schedule

A Story by Deborah G. Adams
"

What do you do when there is no time?

"
What do you do with yourself when there is no time? When there are no seconds available? When your days are planned by you but you realize they are not yours? 
When you wake up, do you wake up for yourself? 
Blue sheets, white room, two souls , pure warm light from outside and a place called for a night : home.
Two strangers who were wandering for all their life having no home but walls. 
She rested her head on his chest and staring at her grey watch while counting. After one minute she stand up and said with coldness : 70 beats per minute. that's how long we use feelings. That's how long we feel, that's how we live.
She looked at his smile and added : I want 70 beats per minute of your life. I want to take each of them and put them in this piano and with your hand along with mine, to create a song that lasts for ever.
Even feeling have a schedule. 
These four walls are not home but are the seed of desire, desire of having a place called home.
  That night, the rain came to wash their path, clear their mind and soul.

© 2016 Deborah G. Adams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on November 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 16, 2016

Author

Deborah G.  Adams
Deborah G. Adams

New York City, NY, Malta



About
A few of the Beauty tips that needs to be Saine Jeune stored at heart if you are truly concerned about your beauty are that frowning on a regular basis and being annoyed may add wrinkles on your encou.. more..

Writing