A bluish sad day

A bluish sad day

A Chapter by Bloodyfox
"

Would Rand Perish or would he find out who he really is?...

"

            Rand woke up by a person shaking him. When he opened his eyes he saw it was Gravil. He looked ok beside a couple of bruises. Rand looked around the place they were staying at and found out it was a jail cell. When Gravil walked up to him Rand made no eye contact but stared at the guard outside of the cell. Finally from what seemed like forever Rand looked at Gravil and asked “Do you still have that small hunting knife I give you back home?”

            “Yes. Why? You know I always have it in my boot.” Gravil answered in a low whisper that rand barely heard.

Rand grabbed the knife and started to cut loose the rope that tied his leg to the wall. After he was done he helped Gravil loose and sneaked up on a surprised guard.  Rand quickly knifed the guard in the back a couple of times and watched the guard die. When the guard was died he grabbed the keys around his belt and opened the prison cell door. He quickly did a quick number count of the guards guarding the other cells in the prison and only found twenty-three. ‘What a bunch of idiots only is making 23 people guard the prison that filled hundreds of people’ thought Rand. When rand slaughtered all of the people he called Gravil to head for the inn and took off running the other way. When Gravil reached the inn door he quietly sneaked through without much of waking a mouse. When Gravil got into the inn he found inn-master Tam. Tam looked up from the small desk that Gravil had put there himself a couple of years back. Gravil gulped and quietly started to move back but was stopped by the Inn-master, Tam.

“Its ok boy” Tam began “Times have been hard, But when the war started it’s harder then ever. It wasn’t the mayor who sent you guys to jail but the Captain. The mayor was killed by him a few days ago and he took control of the town. The mayor wrote a letter to you and Rand. He says only you guys can read it no one else, protect it with your life was his final words.”  

“Where is the letter now?” rand asked “and why is the mayor killed?”

“I have the letter with me. But in order to get it from me I want you to promise me one thing.” Tam said with a sign of sadness

“You still haven’t answered my other question. Why was the mayor kill?” Gravil exclaimed.

“I don’t know!” Tam screamed “but promise me this if you ever have the chance to kill that son of a dead goat kill him. And don’t let their tricks turn you into a monster.

“I won’t” said Gravil with his head down

Tam dug through his jacket a couple of times and looked in a few jars and found a small golden key. Tam used the golden key to open a small chest under the little desk. He got the letter and handed it to Gravil. Gravil looked at the writing and left the inn. Just when he left the inn he found five guards coming after him running. Gravil grabbed a small staff from the side of the inn and hit the first guard right in the head which made him unconscious. The other guards were like the first guard in a couple of seconds. He found Rand a couple of houses down with a staff just like his. And told his what happened. When they were safe from the guards they opened the letter and read the cursed letter that the mayor gave them…  



© 2010 Bloodyfox


Author's Note

Bloodyfox
Should i make my chapters a bit longer?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg read

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on June 19, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010


Author

Bloodyfox
Bloodyfox

About
I like to write. I also like to play sports more..

Writing
A new Aly A new Aly

A Chapter by Bloodyfox