Are we friends? Are we something else?

Are we friends? Are we something else?

A Story by Rassoul
"

A short writing about unnamed relationships.

"
I'm not prepared for whatsoever going to happen next, it's like we've chosen a road and we don't know where it leads, heaven or hell, we're the ones who have to choose. Do you treat your friends like you treat me? The answer is no. Friends don't treat each other like this, friends don't look at each other like this, friends don't get jealous about each other like this, friends don't fight in this way, friends don't text each other like this, friends don't talk about having babies from each other. Sometimes I don't know how to treat you, like should I get mad? Should i be jealous? and if I talked about anything, I will be talking as what? This is too much for me to handle. 
What are we? One day I feel like you're mine and the other day you're a totally stranger. Why did we choose this? Are we in love? or we're just trying to fill the void in our hearts?
It feels weird, it feels weird that you're somehow the best and the worst thing ever happened to me. It's like a beautiful disaster; a miracle that'll never happen.
But if we're not friends then what are we? how can we define the relationship between us?
We're not friends, are we something else?

© 2017 Rassoul


Author's Note

Rassoul
Tell me your opinion about this either it's good or not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There are some people, some fiends, and the memories they give are both annoying and beautiful, and that's what makes them special to us...And eventually they evolve into he bittersweet people, who ate/is more special to us than anyone else we've. Ever known so far...By the sad part is we are so deep into such relationship that it's hard to figure out whether it's a just a friendly thing or something forever.Interesting, this confusion, this depth, and this affection is what makes things special, and we should let it flow naturally:) Nature has its own ways to make us perceive, and do what is right...Till then enjoy the complexity and dive in the affection, because nothing lasts forever!

-Saumya

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks for your review!
Saumya

6 Years Ago

You're welcome.



Reviews

I like it, it's so nice keep it up 💓

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks for your words!
You definitely did a nice job on capturing the mood and conflict of a heart full of unrest. The crossroads of friendship or is it more than that. The feeling of uncertainty is there and the emotions are conveyed well enough to feel that when reading it. Nicely done.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks for your words and spending your time reading this.
duff

6 Years Ago

You're welcome:)
I didn't actually expect to like this, but it turned out to be pretty good. The you have the scenario written is great. The language is wonderful. Overall, the story is delightful. Keep it up!

Love,
Vasilees.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Well, I'm so glad you liked it in the end.
Thanks so much for your sweet words!
There are some people, some fiends, and the memories they give are both annoying and beautiful, and that's what makes them special to us...And eventually they evolve into he bittersweet people, who ate/is more special to us than anyone else we've. Ever known so far...By the sad part is we are so deep into such relationship that it's hard to figure out whether it's a just a friendly thing or something forever.Interesting, this confusion, this depth, and this affection is what makes things special, and we should let it flow naturally:) Nature has its own ways to make us perceive, and do what is right...Till then enjoy the complexity and dive in the affection, because nothing lasts forever!

-Saumya

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks for your review!
Saumya

6 Years Ago

You're welcome.
Lots of questions involved, I know it's all about emotions and it feels emotional as well. I like the write, I can feel it. I enjoyed the feelings that you are coming across with.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

I had to involve alot of questions tbh, but I'll keep that in mind for later. Thanks for your review.. read more
A thought of someone who is in love and at the same time afraid of admitting it---to himself and to other party.
Great mind you have. Keep it up.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks for your words!
Super, I really like this, too good.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks alot!
this is soo good to read and a real feeling also...the best part of this story is ''are we friends,or something else!''....wonderfully written!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks for reading it and for your words!
Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

my pleasure!...keep going..
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Vic
The conflict is very well defined. I think you could have broken up the first sentence into smaller pieces, maybe at: ...we don't know where it leads. Heaven, or Hell? We're the ones who have to choose.
Thank you for sharing, it was a good read

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks alot!
More then a story, it's a fragment of something which could develop into a real story. The biggest pro is the stream of counsciousness: you write all the feeling and thoughts of the main character as it were a One-to-One talk and it is very effective. The reader feels and understands the point. One con, according to my opinion, is that you insist a lot on the same idea again and again. It would be better if you'd propose more practicle and detailed situations between the two (ie. the first time they understood something weird between them was happening, that time a simple misunderstanding turned into a serious mess etc.).

About the concept itself, there is nothing useful I may say, I'm afraid :)
Love is but a great mess. The most beautiful and terrible I know. And it is Always Worth writing about it. So please, carry on this fragment, dig it deeper and make it a Whole story.
And good luck with it

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

I really appreciate your review! Thanks alot, bro.

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1293 Views
31 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 11, 2017
Last Updated on May 11, 2017
Tags: Friends, Relationships, Complicated

Author

Rassoul
Rassoul

Cairo, Egypt



About
I write to survive, I write to satisfy the devil inside. Omar Ashraf who also known as Rassoul. more..

Writing
I can't I can't

A Story by Rassoul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..