Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Allison

Ok, so I was dropped off at the hospital even though there was nothing wrong with me! How stupid! I hadn’t even changed into the paper gown the pinch-faced nurse gave to me before my parents came bursting into the room. Crap. They were not my favorite people in the world right now! I could see dad’s lips turning white because he was so mad. But mom was just the opposite. Her face was clouded with concern. “Mom, I’m perfectly fine. No need to be so worried.” I said as she swept me into a tight hug. I was lying in a stiff hospital bed with a heart rate monitor stuck to my wrist. I’m pretty sure to her that was nowhere near fine. So, here I am, in a paper gown with all these wires sprouting out of my wrists like some freaky experiment, when he walks in. Mitchell Myers, the most gorgeous guy in my school comes right over to me, and says he was worried about me. Can you say EEEEEEE? Well, you can say I just about died, I guess… not exactly. Anyways, Mitchell grabs my hand and gets down on his knee, and asks me out, right there in the room with my parents AND the doctor watching. That’s when I really died. My heart rate was escalating with every second. Then, I just kinda passed out, but I didn’t wake up.

 



© 2010 Allison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on April 29, 2010
Last Updated on April 29, 2010


Author

Allison
Allison

Dinosaurland, HI



About
Howdy.... Obviously I'm Allison...... I write a lot of poetry, annnnnd I've heard that I'm pretty sarcastic and awesome :-) Review my stuffs pease? :D more..

Writing