2~ Target

2~ Target

A Chapter by Destiny Crawford

I looked around, trying to find a clue. Then, I saw somthing shiny in the cornor. I ran over to it. It was a ring. Maybe a wedding ring. But that doesn't matter. I knew who's ring this was and I knew how to find him.

 

I got on my bike and rode over to my friend Allen's house. I told him that I was going to track down Mr. McZen. I also told him that Mr. McZen stole my grandfather's coin.

 

"I'm in!" Allen said excitedly.

 

He ran inside before I could thank him. I was confused. Why would he tell me that he is coming and then go inside.

 

Then allen came running out with his bike. Phew. I thought I had to do this on my own.

 

We started off toward Mr. McZen's house, I had a good feeling about this.

 

As soon as we got there, I leaped off my bike and ran toward the door. Allen followed me. An angry expression on his face. I knocked on the door fiercely. I mimicked Allen's expression.

 

"Hello?" Mr. McZen's wife appeared when the door opened.

 

"Hello, Mrs. McZen. We need to talk to your husband." I said sternly.

 

"Oh! He is at his lab today. You can go look for him there if you want" She smiled warmly.

 

"Thank you for your time and information. But may I ask you one thing?" My voice still stern.

 

"Where is his lab?" Allen was reading my mind. I chuckled a little.

 

"Right behind Walmart on Peach Street." She smiled warmly. Allen returned her smile. I hit him in the stomach with my elbow. I turned around and marched to our bikes.



© 2012 Destiny Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on April 6, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012


Author

Destiny Crawford
Destiny Crawford

With my best friend "Ms. Mockingjay" in Carson City, NV



About
I am a teenager that lives in Nevada. My name is Destiny (of course) and I love to write! That's why im here! Hope you guys like my writing :) Btw my best friend is "Ms. Mockingjay" or Eden Maple :) .. more..

Writing