Rise up

Rise up

A Story by The Zombie Guy
"

Don't let life bring you down. Endure it and move on.

"
Max is just like you and me, we are people in the world that struggle with life. you feel like you can't do anything and that your one step forward and three steps backward. you feel hopeless, useless. you think of options and think them hard. Then you hit rock bottom, nowhere else to go. So where do you go? The answer is simple, up.
Max once felt that he too was hopeless. he felt like no one was on his side. He to contemplated some choices, after thinking about the good things that could be lost Max looked up to the sky and stood his ground. His adventure was as strong as a storm bashing him side to side, no sunlight in sight, wondering when the boat would sink.
Then the storm breaks and the warmth of the sunlight beamed throughout the boat, your mind becomes clearer and clearer every second the sun is out and then the storm comes back and threatens to tip the boat, but after seeing the sunlight Max was able to steer his boat to a goal and eventually achieved his destination.
Life is like a ship, it will rock and creak and whine, but it all depends on the captain of the ship and his crew and most of all, not forgetting the sunlight if and when the storm threaten to tip the boat. fight for your ship and fight on until there is no fighting left in you and don't stop even stop then.

© 2016 The Zombie Guy


Author's Note

The Zombie Guy
Are you going to let your ship sink?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on December 22, 2016
Last Updated on December 22, 2016

Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy