Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy

The plague came into the world as fast as it went, at first it started out with a worldwide panic and then silence. That is, it was until all of the fear came back into a new form, now we are forced to fight just to get a chance to survive. I have written down what has happened to me during my experience into this new world. My name is Jack and my friends and I are trying to defeat the undead and rebuild this world. Can we do it? 

 

Before the plague, I was an ordinary student, a little on the quiet side but none the less smart. I passed most of my tests and pass my classes, not high honor or anything just because I did it. My mother said that I was selective at times on when I wanted to do stuff but the truth was that some were boring and some weren’t, simple as that really. Now after the plague struck the earth grades didn’t matter anymore. At first, we thought that we were fine since only some were affected by it than others. Some got symptoms like the flu while others got super sick that they eventually bled from their eyes and soon after that death. Once a quarter of the population had died off others thought that it was fine and the world would get better.

Then stage two came.

 

Those who died didn’t stay dead; it’s like all of the zombie movies you’ve seen. Chaos brew and the undead killed more and spread the plague. Then all the adults came and fought against the dead ending up like them, they left their teenage daughters and sons to look after their brothers and sisters but once the parents didn’t come back those kids didn’t last long. Some grew up mentally and knew that they had to survive. Others followed each other and those who rose up became leaders. I’m not one them but I am a second in command in our group. Soon we will have to move but where?



© 2017 The Zombie Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good introduction, it felt strong, fluid introduction. It gives the reader a good feel of what is yet to come. You have built strong foundations without muxh many details hence causing the reader to ask many questions which need to be anwered. The one which lingers the most is: how the hell are the rest of the popluation going to survive.

A most intriguing intro to which i have to follow to dind the answers.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 2, 2017
Last Updated on April 2, 2017


Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy


The Fear The Fear

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy