Answers

Answers

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy

While Jake finds potential love, Alexander was still in the back of the crowd, holding all the anger in and not exploding. Michael, the name circling around him, it had to be him. Out of all the people in the world so save it, it had to be the guy that murdered his brother. Even ghost Andrew didn’t interfere, in his defense, he never saw Alexander like this in a long time. Alexander has never seen the scarred boy approaching him, he saw him covered in football gear and was curious but once he heard the name Michael Alexander didn’t care about the boy. The boy came close and started walking with Alexander and the boy just smiled and hummed a tune even though it’s the apocalypse and the add the fact that his face looked like a dog chewed him like a toy. Alexander says, “You mind going away, I mean why are you so happy?” the chewed-up boy wrapped his arm around Alexander and he realized that he was a little taller than Alexander and the way he smiled and wrapped his arms around Alexander’s head reminds him of someone. The boy winked his good eye and said, “I found my big brother.”

 

The moment the pieces fit together, the big brother was the thing that made Alexander lose his breathing for a couple of seconds. Ghost Alexander came into view and was standing side by side the chewed-up boy and the resemblance was fitting in. Andrew liked football but wasn’t able to play due to asthma, both of the figures had the same heights and the same blond hair except one was torn apart but the shade still fits. Alexander’s eyesight was getting blurry, the tears were making it hard to see the ghost. Once Alexander rubbed his eyes the ghost version disappeared and all that was in front of him was the boy who called him brother, “Andrew?” said Alexander and the boy nodded, without hesitation, Alexander rushed in for a hug and both boys started tearing up. Like Matt and Frank, the brothers were back together.

 

“How?” asked Alexander and Andrew smiled towards Ray’s direction. “That girl was the one to help me get through hell, Alexander saw that Jack and Ray were holding hands and Andrew was laughing and Alexander questioned him and he said, “Let’s just say we both found our own happiness.



© 2017 The Zombie Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy