Saved

Saved

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy

The store was being overrun, not only did the undead knew where we were but some were able to climb the ladder and only matt was the only capable one to fight them off. Sure Alexander had his bow but in this situation, it wasn't effective as bashing their heads in once they got to the top of the ladder. The question was how was this possible, the only time it was this chaotic was when Gary died, for Matt this was on a new level. He remembered when the undead would just walk around and shamble slowly, in the beginning, you could laugh at them and move along or give pity for them and beat them until they didn't move again. To Matt those were the days, then he lost his mates one day and stumbled upon Gary and the rest of the gang. They were all right but they weren't fighters but the feeling of a crack skull was satisfying to the old days.

 

Maybe he'll see Frank one day on the other side.

 

Matt shouted to the other side of the roof, "Alex, any sign of Jack and Jeremy?" Matt couldn't see that Alexander was scoping out the place, hoping that he would at least see something. Alexander was looking across the wave of undead and only saw the rotten corpses below him. Andrew, in his ghost form, touched Alexander's arm and whispered: "They're out there, just wait, they'll show." Alexander nodded and told Matt that he doesn't see them. What he did see was a bright light, similar to earlier light but that went out a while ago. This one was fired into the air and it was a sparkling green light that not only drew the attention of Alexander and everyone else.

 

It also distracted the zeds. Then loud popping sounds in the distance of the light. Just like that the zeds forgot about us and started to move towards the direction of the light and sound.

 

What just happened?



© 2017 The Zombie Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy