State of Confusion

State of Confusion

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy

The zeds found us eventually but Matt made sure that the kids were on the roof with Alexander, he doesn't know how they found them but they did and they started knocking on the glass windows and that eventually drew more towards the store. Travis was no help what so ever, he was sleeping and when Matt was able to explain what was going on he thought that he was dreaming. After a couple slaps to the face is when Travis realized that he is still in the apocalypse and ran to the roof without helping Matt, it was Joe surprisingly that helped the kids, they followed what Joe said and, with Matt's help, they were able to bring all of the kids including Lexi onto the roof. Once they got onto the roof was when the glass broke and loud footsteps could be heard throughout the store.

 

Matt didn't know what to do next, he prayed that they couldn't climb or even find them again but Matt knew better so he sat by the door, listening to any strange noises, or rather stranger than a dead person coming back to life. Alexander was looking at the edge of the store, counting off how many there were. Judging by the pale look in Alexander's face makes it seem like they're screwed. Travis was sitting with the rest of the group of kids and the kids were wired enough to not go and even though there was a chance that they could find them, Matt was exhausted enough to fall asleep and he would've if it wasn't for the light at the edge of town. It was Alexander who notice it first, at first he thought it was the sun but the light was on the west side of town and Alexander knew that the sun rises in the east so the question was, what was the light and why was it so bright?



© 2017 The Zombie Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy