Peace Before the Storm

Peace Before the Storm

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy

  Jeremy saw Jack carrying the boy off with another girl, he could see that Jack was not in the mood to pick him up but he did it, even after all of those undead walking in and all of the bodies laying on the floor he still did the heavyweight. Ray saw my eyes follow Jack and asked, "That's your guy? That's who's taking charge of you guys?" Jeremy nodded and continued, "Well the way he fought I'd believed that he's even taking care of someone not part of his group. Makes me look like an a*****e, sorry for the way I act." Jeremy turned around and actually saw that she meant it, he nodded and said, "That's ok, just next time I'm on trial, let's do when this is all over." She smiled and held out her hand, "Deal," Jeremy shook her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

The closet that was placed in front of the doorway was also blocked with piles of corpses and so far it was stabilizing but he didn't want to risk it, sooner or later both the closet and the rotten flesh pile were going to fail and we'll have to kill more of them or else they'll kill us and tear us into pieces. Jack was internally in pain while Jeremy was huffing for air, Ray was too much in shock to even remember that we're safe for now. Mackenzie was just cleaning her knives not even sweating, Jeremy approached her and asked, "How are you not tired, I'm mean don't get me wrong but the rest of us are exhausted and here you are, cleaning." She looked up after getting the bits off of her knives and shrugged, "I just breathe." Jeremy looked back at the pile of flesh supporting the closet wasn't reassuring to that but I just nodded and walked around.



© 2017 The Zombie Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy