An Upgrade in the Arsenal

An Upgrade in the Arsenal

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy

The fire was slowing down and the zeds were still on us, a large portion had burned up but there were more to take their place and even though we are leaving this place, should we? The thought disturbed Mackenzie because growing up she was taught that everything happens for a reason and maybe just maybe this is happening because it needs to happen.

 

“Yo Kenz!” she snapped back to the roof top and Andy was trying to get her attention, “We’re heading out. Ready to go?” she looked down to her supplies and then she stared at the horde below, all who notice her waved their hands up, hoping that they would reach and grab her.

 

“Yes.” She joined Andy and Kyle and departed down the ladder to join up with everyone else and we’ll see if this is what needed to be done. She sees Jack and he gave her a thumb up, despite the situation he’s in he seemed fine unlike Ray who is trying to look brave but any person could say that she’s cracking in. Jack’s friend, Jeremy was wiping his knife with a cloth and was calm like he’s mesmerized with the knife. These boys are interesting that’s for sure, but Mackenzie knew that if they get out of this mess she might never see these boys again. maybe she’ll leave Ray and join Jack or would Jack even accept her? Jeremy saw her looking and smiled, Mackenzie returned with a wave and moved to the back of the group so she can protect the back with Mike the “Yang” and Andy, Kyle really wanted to see Jack in action. He says that he sees something in Jack that Kyle likes.

 

Kyle is a weird kid.

 

Once Jack saw that everyone as set as they can get he told us to get a move one.

 

Maybe we’re supposed to leave with Jack. Let’s hope that’s the case.



© 2017 The Zombie Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy