A New Friend or A New Foe?

A New Friend or A New Foe?

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy

“F, what do you see?” the radio was loud when the question was asked and was hastily turned down, rookie mistake, especially with this horde. Where did they come from, the city? No, they didn’t come from that direction. Everyone is moving around too much that those who aren’t used to this become overwhelmed and becomes food for them. “Too many, they haven’t noticed me but they are feral for something, people?” the woods provide a great cover against the horde, I can see them and they can’t sense me, the hunters have turned into the hunted. Looking through the rifle’s scope there are moving at the edge of town, passing the pharmacy, then the multi houses, and then the small convenient store.

 

“Maybe, I’m going to follow them, what about you? Going to stay there with your plants?” clicking the radio off because there are more passing by, it’s weird that they pass through the woods, usually, they hang out onto the roads. The game of survival has changed, for better or for worse humanity had to change as well. Advancing on the stragglers is always a tactical achievement, slowly reducing the numbers of the horde will turn the tide. Turning the radio back on, sheathing the katana, informing Randy that Frank is on his way.



© 2017 The Zombie Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy