Spotted

Spotted

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy

Matt was walking around the store, wondering what was taking Jack so long. He tried asking Alexander but he didn't want to leave the kids with a sleeping Travis, so he tried to look for Jack. For all Matt knows, Jack was sleeping in a corner but he doubts it, was a good thought. The only weapon he had on him was his very own spear which in retrospect a sharpen broom pole isn’t really a spear but it helped out a lot escaping the city that he was in, he was happy about being out in the countryside. Now we’re going back to the city, great, remembering the past wasn’t ideal but Matt knew he would have to face them again. he focuses on the present and looked out the front and regretted it.

 

Matt saw them all, a group of them that was so huge, it was like a group of soldiers marching towards their goal. Matt instinctively fell back and stayed away from the windows. Joe saw me moving erratic and was going to say something but Matt covered his mouth.

 

He was forced to wait them out and hoped that they didn’t see us and that Jack would return to.



© 2017 The Zombie Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

The Zombie Guy
The Zombie Guy

NY



About
18 year old, likes coming up with ideas for a story but can't seem to continue or finish after a while. more..

Writing
The Fallen The Fallen

A Chapter by The Zombie Guy