The Flood

The Flood

A Poem by Brandon Lee Burton

memories flood back, anytime i look around i see her, i feel things, emotions run on high, longing and desire to be hers, wishing i could go back in time, correct things, make wrongs done into right, make choices the way i shouldve, i want to feel like i did when we were together, wanted, needed, and loved, we were so in love, so happy, the thought of holding you close and wrapping my arms around you leave me breathless, full of happiness and comfort, those days seem to be past, your in his arms now, and your happy, i cant fight that, i messed up in letting you go, the amazing things weve shared, the good and bad times, i still love you so much it hurts, not a day passes that you and "us" havent entered my mind, thoughts of were we could n would be right now leave me grabbing for more, wanting to know ad feel it all, someday i may see that chance again, but i dont deserve it and im not one to ruin happiness, especially for those i love.

© 2012 Brandon Lee Burton


Author's Note

Brandon Lee Burton
lots of commas etc ignore most grammar, first poem in over a year and testing out my waters n mind again

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on September 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 5, 2012

Author

Brandon Lee Burton
Brandon Lee Burton

salem, OR



About
hello, im brandon lee burton. im am 22. and i love to write. feel free to give constructive criticism MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Q.. more..

Writing